Red 1993 lightning

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Red 93 Lightning, 111000 miles and some changed and goes up daily since i drive it. This truck doesnt look like it has half of those miles truck is is excellent shape. Everything works, ac blows ice cold. Tires are in great shape as well as brakes. Spray in bedliner that is in perfect shape. Interior is in excellent shape,leather wheel isnt destroyd no tears in carpet or seats. . Truck has long tubes with highflow cats and catback exiting in front of passenger rear tire,cold air intake. trans was replaced after i owned it a week, ford remaned with 1500 miles went in along with a cirlce D 2800 stall converter ($1K converter). Drop shacles in the rear with eibach springs up front. Truck was repainted by previous owner and paint is gorgeous.Front tank was deleted and bed filled as well as the stake holes on the bedrails,also has steel rollpan.Fog lights r not on the truck anymore and it now has the stock amber turn signal lenses in it. Just had the wndows tinted this weekend. $7500 obo. .

DSCF9519.jpg

DSCF9522.jpg

DSCF9530.jpg

DSCF9524.jpg

DSCF9526.jpg

DSCF9527.jpg

DSCF9528.jpg

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I have had the truck 6 months, love the truck to death but need to find something for my wife to drive that will go good in the winter. She is currently driving an 86 SVo that is all restored and doesnt want to ruin it. I dont have a carfaax but can provide the vin. not sure why it was painted. Dont beleive the truck was hit or keyed. Whoever painted it did a very good job, Does have typical orange peel but i say that cause I am very anal about my cars.

Joe

blownfox

Established Member
All of Joe's cars and trucks are in excellent shape.

bump for a good guy.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
have a freind doing a carfax on the truck now as soon as he gets it i will post it up for ya. Goes in friday to fix couple hail dings i found on the roof this weekend. if you were interested it would work out great lol the saleen I am lookin at is on san antonio

Joe

Last edited:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
K got a carfax for ya.Give me your email and i will gladly send it to ya. Also forgot to mention truck has infinity speakers in doors and cab and pioneer headunit all wich will stay and will come with my box i built for my sub and amp fits very nice behind the console. Also has new door weatherstrip

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread