Cool MACA logo w/ some website ideas

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
My buddy that did the video of the PA GTG decided he wanted to do some more stuff... So He did a cool looking logo and a new design for the website.

These are just Ideas. Let me know what you guys think.

I dont want to step on anyone's toes but I figured a more professional website couldnt hurt and to have it done for free is nice. This was just a basic idea of having a you tube feel with pics and video searchable on the side. I remember seeing a post about ideas for the site, so here's mine.

Before:
macalogo.jpg

After:
macalogonew.png

macawebsite.gif

Last edited:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I like the different "style" of logo - but prefer the original for t's. That would definitley make a sick badge or a patch for for a leather jacket. Like mine :)

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
i like the new design as said for the web but the original is still good as well.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
The one thing I am a fan of is the clarity of the snake on that emblem. The color could go but I'm sure that is easy to change.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I also like the look. But I agree with the above that the original will make for better shirts.

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
I like the different "style" of logo - but prefer the original for t's. That would definitley make a sick badge or a patch for for a leather jacket. Like mine :)
+1 on the badge or patch

Users who are viewing this thread