Feeler 02 Mustang GT Vert

jason2004gt

Established Member
I have a 2002 Satin Silver Metallic GT Convertible with Dark Charcoal Leather 5 spd that I am thinking about selling ($9000 OBO) or trading. I really want to get an 03/04 Cobra. I will also look at 94-01 Cobra's as well. I will throw cash in on a Cobra if I find the right one. My car has 103,xxx miles on it. Most of which were highway miles. The original owner drove it about 450 miles a week for work and I drive it about 425 miles a week for work. I have a folder with records on this car dating back to when it was new. I also have the original window sticker. I have the Carfax for it too. I am the second owner of this car and I know the original owner. It was backed into in a parking lot, so the rear bumper was replaced with an OE bumper and painted to match, before I got the car. The drivers seat has a 1 inch tear in the leather due to it cracking. Other than that, this car is amazing. I get compliments all the time on how it looks. The top is still really tight and is really good shape. The paint still looks new. I would rate this car an 8 out of 10 due to the small spot on the seat and a few rock chips on the hood.

I average 23/24 MPG with this car.

Mods:
Mac C.A.I.
Mac Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
Maximum Motorsport CC Plates
Mac O/R X-pipe with MIL's
Flowmaster 2 Chamber Mufflers
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Steeda Insulated Shift Knob
8" Black Shorty Antenna
Mach1 Chin Spoiler
Mach1 Grille Delete (3 Piece)
Black Bumper Letters
17x9 Anthracite Bullitt's in the front
-Nitto 555 Extreme Tires 275/40/17 (5000 miles)
17x10.5 Anthracite Bullitt's in the rear
-Sumitomo 315/35/17 (less than 1000 miles)

If your interested in buying or trading, Shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance,
-J

With the Bullitt's
Photo0031.jpg

Photo0030.jpg

With the Cobra R's
sideTopUp.jpg

rearQtrTopDown.jpg

Last edited:

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
We are looking for a car like this. I like the chrome rims in your last photo, so would want those for sure. PM me your best price. I know we are looking at about $1K for shipping to CA, so please make your "all in" offer to help make this happen, if you are really interested in selling. Make us aware of any mechanical issues at all. --Thanks!

How much are you looking to spend on a Terminator? I have a bud that's teetering on letting his low-miler Silver vert. go. Just got Ford to replace his motor too!

jason2004gt

Established Member
I can't believe nobody wants this car. It is a really nice car. The only reason for me selling it is, I want a Cobra. Shoot me an offer if your interested.

I might be interested in a clean foxbody too! Let me know what you have.

Thanks
-J

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread