I'm now in the new edge club......got a new daily driver :)

HouseOfPower

pretty darn nice one too :banana: I'm glad to be a part of this group now:rolling:

1999 Cobra vert white/ black /black
just rolled 20k original miles:rockon: have original window sticker and SVT cert

now for the fun stuff:

-fully forged motor by Ramsey's in Tampa with less than 5k miles:
aluminum block, cobra crank, manley rods, CP pistons, new rings, rod bearings, main bearings, fel-pro gaskets, ARP head studs, FMS oil pump, motorcraft water pump, 180 thermostat, aluminum flywheel

-5 angle valve job, FRPP stainless valves

- Air to air Intercooled Paxton Novi 1000 running 8lbs

- Mac long tubes, Catted prochamber, Mac 3" exhaust with chrome tips

- 255lph in tank pump, 40 amp KB boost-a-pump, 42lb injectors

- FMS 3:73 gears, hurst line lock

- Kenny Brown springs, full length subframes

- Autometer Phantom boost, A/F, Fuel pressure, Monster tach

- painted black SVT wheels, painted calipers red, CDC light bar, smoked headlights, tinted windows

- 479 RWHP at 7-8lbs, drives like a monster but smooth as hell in vacuum

couple pics.......terrible ones at that:bored:
cobra.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra3.jpg

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

looks dam good man, welcome to the new edge club.

thanks bud!

btw wheels and tires on it are for sale cheap if any of you need replacements. $500 with brand new tires:beer:

I'm going with 18" black saleens with a red pinstripe, will also be tinting the tails (probably buy GT tails so I don't disrupt the value of the amber tails) and tinting the rear bumper side marker.

BTW any '01 owners that want to sell me their rear bumper let me know:D

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
awsome ride. i'd take a built/blown 99-01 over a termi anyday. now put a novi 2000 head unit, 60# injectors and dual gt pumps and have a 600 rwhp dd!

HouseOfPower

awsome ride. i'd take a built/blown 99-01 over a termi anyday. now put a novi 2000 head unit, 60# injectors and dual gt pumps and have a 600 rwhp dd!

honestly, it has more than enough power for me to drive on the street right now. nice and smooth. I'd probably just get a smaller pulley to make 11-12 lbs or so. I'When I want to get crazy I'll hop in my 700RWHP 96 that's under construction ;)

gmsux

Established Member
Very nice, i'd leave it alone, if it drives smoothly and reliable where it is and you have a 700rwhp nasty what's the point?

wma8706

Established Member
Sweet looking 99 cobra. It must be nice to have a near 500 rwhp mustang vert as a daily driver! Oh.. By the way... your 96 cobra is just SICK!

HouseOfPower

Very nice, i'd leave it alone, if it drives smoothly and reliable where it is and you have a 700rwhp nasty what's the point?

exactly my thinking. If anything I'm just going to detail the piss out of it and make small cosmetic changes. I mean it only has 20k miles!!!! lol

Sweet looking 99 cobra. It must be nice to have a near 500 rwhp mustang vert as a daily driver! Oh.. By the way... your 96 cobra is just SICK!

I have a cool wife lol. but thank you. :beer: can't wait for the orange car to be done.....it's only been 3 years in the making lol

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Looks good sir. Glad you made it over to the New Edge Club :banana: That is what I might be shooting for when I get the money maybe a bit more in power :rockon:

Oh BTW........White Cobra's FTW:rockon::beer:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
thanks bud!

btw wheels and tires on it are for sale cheap if any of you need replacements. $500 with brand new tires:beer:

I'm going with 18" black saleens with a red pinstripe, will also be tinting the tails (probably buy GT tails so I don't disrupt the value of the amber tails) and tinting the rear bumper side marker.

BTW any '01 owners that want to sell me their rear bumper let me know:D

got my stock bumper..... $150

HouseOfPower

Looks good sir. Glad you made it over to the New Edge Club :banana: That is what I might be shooting for when I get the money maybe a bit more in power :rockon:

Oh BTW........White Cobra's FTW:rockon::beer:
White does look really sharp!
got my stock bumper..... $150
pm sent sir
nice buy ,it looks great
thanks bud
Great buy! Gotta love white Cobras.
thanks my friend
Congrats!
much appreciated
Lowered cobra verts look awesome! I really like how it looks with the black wheels.

Oh, and keep the taillights the way they are, they look good.

Homer
the stance will look great especially with the black saleens. I won't tint the stock tails but I do want to continue the white/black/smoked theme
Looks great Joe!!! Whats the eta on the 96?
hey bro!!! The ETA is whenever Rick at Amazon says it is LOL we've made several changes to the original build including a viper spec 6 speed, race potted heads and intake......possibly a big single :D hopefully I can stay in town long enough this summer to hang out a bit with the charleston crew :)

Users who are viewing this thread