FEELER. 75XXX mile mustang gt

Luigzz

Established Member
F/S 78XXX mile MG Mustang GT NYC

***New Pictures Up***Mineral Grey 2004 Mustang Gt

Tan Interior
Now 78XXX and rolling.
5 speed Manual transmission
Was originally an auto but I had it swapped out professionally by mustang magic in deer park. Also threw in a performance clutch. I forgot the brand but I'm sure mustang magic can pull up the receipt from their records along with the receipt of the swap. Misplaced the receipt. Also dyno tuned by mustang magic. Made 260 hp 260 tq. Clean title. Never been in an accident. I am the 4th owner and I bought the car from a dealer ship bone stock last summer in July.

All mods were professionally installed. My car is a daily driver and I depend on it a lot so I never cheap out on parts and take great care of it. None of the parts were bought used except the transmission. Everything else including the clutch was brand spanking new. All mods have less then 2000 miles on them. Tires and wheels have less then 1500 miles.

*****NOTE*****
Pictures of the car were taken when front of the cars suspension was stock except for the eibach lowering springs. The other front mods including the bushings, struts, cc plates and ball joints had not been installed yet. Neither were the stainless steel mustang inserts. So the car sits higher in the front then it should. Will post updated pictures after hurricane sandy!

Mods include:
-Performance clutch. As stated above, brand name I'm sure can easily be found in mustang magic's records. Along with receipt for the tranny swap and dyno sheet.
-4:10 Ford Racing Gears
-Bassani catted X pipe
-Borla Stinger Catback
-Eibach Pro Kit Springs
-Fiore Clutch Quadrant
-Maximum Motorsport Caster Camber Plates
-Bilstein Front Struts
-Bistien Rear Shocks
-Steed X2 Ball Joints
-Prothane full suspension bushing kit from americanmuscle.com

Exterior mods include:
-03-04 Cobra Front Bumper with fog lights and factory chin spoiler.
-Chrome Short Antenna
-Stainless Steel Mustang Letter Bumper Inserts
-Professional rear spoiler delete done by body shop.
-18x9/10 Black-Chrome Lip Bullit Wheels
-265/35/18 Michellin All Season tires up front
-315/30/18 Michellin Pilot Summer tires in the rear.

Car is real easy on the eyes and honestly one of the nicest looking gts I have seen anywhere. Has normal interior wear and tear and paint isn't flawless. Normal chips here and there but no dents. I get compliments everywhere I go. It has no issues, runs great and sounds amazing. I mainly drive the car to work and back. Garaged at night. Never been tracked or even launched hard. Not really worth it when your making less then 300hp lol. But I am a spirited driver. Oils are changed regularly. I depend on this car a lot so if reliable is what you want, then this is the one for you. Radio works perfect, cd player and ac blows ice cold. Heat works perfect as well. Motor is bone stock. Car is just a fun extremely reliable daily driver V8 mustang.

I am open to offers and trades. Let me know what you got.

photo.jpg

Brooklyn-20121024-00182.jpg

Brooklyn-20121024-00180.jpg

Brooklyn-20121024-00179.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

PRICE DROP 7800. Will trade for rio red or BAB 97-98 cobra, a bike plus cash or an 4x4 SUV plus cash.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Luigzz

Established Member
Bump. Trade for a cobra or supercharged gt/mach. Cash from my end obviously.

Luigzz

Established Member
Bump. Pictures up. Willing to trade for a high mileage cobra or an evo. Cash on my end obviously. Leaving for the marines soon so I need something nice waiting for me to get back.

Last edited:

Luigzz

Established Member
Bump. Suspension all done. New front brakes and did a wheel alignment this morning.

Luigzz

Established Member
Willing to trade for a winter beater. Valued around 4k with good mpg. Cash from your end.

Users who are viewing this thread