2000 Mustang GT 43,376 miles $9500 obo

Ford46power

Established Member
2000 Mustang GT 43,376 miles $9200 obo

Price reduced! $9,200 obo. :banana:

Hello everyone. I would like to preface my ad by saying that I have browsed the forums for years, but never joined. (I didn't have an SVT fwiw). Although I still love Mustangs, the time has come to move on to something a little more family oriented.

This is a 2000 Ford Mustang GT for sale with 43,376 miles. One owner. Garage kept. 20% tints. 5 speed manual transmission, Leather, Mach 460 Sound. Bolt ons include K&N air intake, Accufab 70mm throttle body & plenum, Steeda Exhaust, MGW short throw shifter, Mach 1 grille delete & chin spoiler and more. Comes with stock parts plus new Hawk rear brake pads for when the rears need replacement. Needs nothing, meticulously maintained. Price is $9,200 obo. Call Joe at 201-693-7125 or email [email protected]

Vin# 1FAFP42XXYF248567

The Carfax will show a crash from 2002 resulting in a new hood, front bumper cover, right front fender, and right side door. I crashed it into a fence while going around a corner at a speed higher than I should have.....No airbag deployments or contacts with other vehicles. The mileage at the time was around 7,000.

The car is no bs. It's clean and well kept. I'm advertising it here b/c I would like to see the car to go to an enthusiast. Feel free to call or email with questions.

Thanks for looking!

frontsu.jpg

dashj.jpg

interiorta.jpg

rearpz.jpg

motorw.jpg

trunke.jpg

New pics:
frontside2a.jpg

shiftknob.jpg

centerstack.jpg

Last edited:

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
If you decide to hang onto this car for about another 7 months or so (when I get back from Afghanistan) I would deffinately be interested. Plan on giving my Mach to my wife and getting rid of her zinc yellow. I NEED a white stang!

Ford46power

Established Member
First off, thank you for serving and please stay safe over there! I don't think I'll have the car then but one never knows with these things. I agree that white is awesome, it looks cleaner for longer IMO. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread