FT/FS IL 2000 Mustang GT with alot of mods for 03-04 coupe

2000_GT_stang

Established Member
Well i know this is a long shot but i have a mechanic owned 2000 Ford Mustang GT, black on black with leather, 5 speed manual trans. The car has been stored in a heated shop every winter I have owned it and has zero rust. I bought the car in oct of 07 with 77,XXX miles and it current has 105,XXX however, around 97k miles a buddy of mine had a turbo 03 GT (P.I. heads cams intake) and rolled his car so i bought the motor(60,XXX miles) and hellions single turbo kit( 2,500-3000 miles) from him. I originally had plans to do a big single turbo with nitrous on a built motor and auto trans but ive changed my mind and i just love the big whipple cobras so i am looking to trade plus cash on my end for a decently stock cobra with 50k or less miles. but now to how the car is currently sitting.

Motor:
03 P.I. motor
SCT Xcal3
BBK Underdrive pulleys
BBK cold air intake
ZEX wet nitrous blackout kit
-10 Lbs black bottle
-Zex bottle heater
-Zex remote bottle opener
-Zex purge kit

Exhaust:
Pypes catless X - pipe
Flowmaster super 40 cat back

Drivetrain:
Spec stage two clutch
Steeda short shifter with black 8 ball shift knob
Upgraded Ford Racing axles
Ford Racing 3.73 gears

Interior:
Alpine Head unit
Innovative Motorsports wideband(currently making a custom 3 guage panel under the radio)
Speed of Sound center consol nitrous switch panel(N20 ARM, HEATER, PURGE and OPENER swtiches) with a Autometer Cobalt Nitrous guage

Exterior:
Blacked out head lights
6000k HIDs with 55 watt ballasts
Billet upper grill
35% tint on front windows
5% tint on all rear windows

suspension:
UPR double adjustable upper control arms
UPR adjustable lower control arms
UPR rear coil overs with fox body Strange 10 way adjustable shocks.

I also have a brand new full UPR coil over kit with strange 10 way adjustable struts, and a Hellion single turbo kit missing the turbo, MAF, and injectors.

I have two Dyno numbers and sheets for this current set up
N/A- 271 HP / 320 TQ
125 shot - 370 hp / 505 tq (very consevative and safe with -8 timing)
Those were both tuned by myself on the WYOTECH blairsville dynojet dyno

I also have a 150 shot tune from Justin at VMP Tuning that has never been dyno'd.

The car is located in Oswego, IL 60543

If i were to sell the car outright:
As it sits - $8500 o.b.o
With the turbo kit, suspenion and tons of stock/misc aftermark parts - $12,000 o.b.o

I am looking mostly to trade for a 03/04 coupe with under 50k miles but I am open to any trade offers. I have cash in hand. I am also willing to travel for the right car.

I do not know how to upload pictures I can text or email them to you. Text is the easiest way to get ahold of me and i check me email a couple times a day.

Email - TylerTProbst @ gmail.com
Cell number - 6Three0- 999- TEN45

Thank you for your time,

Tyler

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread