FS/FT: '02 Quicksilver Z06, 59k miles

SVT_4_me

Established Member
I have been thinking about getting back into a mustang, so I am putting my Z06 up for sale/trade. The car is a '02 Quicksilver Z06 with 59,800 miles. This car is in excellent mechanical condition and has been extremely well maintained. I have an entire folder full of reciepts for parts/service done on this car. The best fluids have always been used and changed regularly. Always garaged and not driven in bad weather. The tires are in great shape with only about 3500 miles on them. There are a few mods on the car including: custom CAI w/ K&N filter (less than 1k miles on new filter), c6z06 shifter, custom street tune (93 octane), lowered on stock bolts, z16 wheels, drilled/slotted rotors (less than 10k miles on them), column lock bypass, CAGS defeat, trunk partition, ipod hookup, z06 floormats, custom fit z06 car cover, z06 exhaust badge, etc... Tire pressure sensors have been added and are monitored through the DIC. Interior lights have been replaced with blue LED's which look great at night. All electronics and HVAC controls work just like they should. There are some rock chips in the hood/front of the car typical for a car with 60k miles. There is also a small scratch on the rear of the car (see pic). Other than that the car looks great. The interior is in excellent condition and the leather has been maintained with Zaino leather products. The clultch fluid has been changed religiously with synthetic fluid. This car runs perfect and has not been raced or abused.

$22,000

IMG_2571.gif

IMG_2572.gif

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2574_2.jpg

IMG_2576_2.gif

IMG_2577_2.gif

IMG_2578.gif

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2570.gif

IMG_2580.gif

IMG_2581.gif

IMG_4331.gif

IMG_4328.gif

IMG_4333.gif

Last edited:

turbojay

Established Member
I have a mustang for sale or trade if you are interested. I wouldn't mind getting back in a z.

Apicia

Established Member
Its funny to see all these people with Vettes want Stangs and people with Stangs wanting Vettes. You had both! GL.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Its funny to see all these people with Vettes want Stangs and people with Stangs wanting Vettes. You had both! GL.

i know it... i usually own a vehicle for about a year and i'm ready for something new. seems like you are the same way, or maybe even worse haha...

96juicedGT

Established Member
beautiful car...If I didn't have my project mustang, I would love to pick this up....if only I could sell it pretty fast lol

Apicia

Established Member
Wow, I didn't realize this had such high mileage. It is in great condition for 50k+ miles. You should take a look at my Mach again :)

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Wow, I didn't realize this had such high mileage. It is in great condition for 50k+ miles. You should take a look at my Mach again :)

i have a few times actually... the auto keeps turning me away. do you have any engine bay pics? i didn't remember seeing any in the link you sent.

Apicia

Established Member
i have a few times actually... the auto keeps turning me away. do you have any engine bay pics? i didn't remember seeing any in the link you sent.

I updated the pics in my photobucket. I will send you an engine pic. I just got some boost pipes and the coil covers powder coated. It looks good. The only things left to do are install the 8-rib pulleys and have the valve covers powder coated. These are already paid for and being done Saturday.

As for the auto? You will love it. If there is some reason you don't, sell the built 4R75W (fantastic trans) and ProTorque Converter. Buy a ProMotion 3650 and clutch setup. You might end up even or minimal cost incurred. Either way, you end up with a fantastic car with low mileage.

Apicia

Established Member
that is a very nice cobra... but, not exactly what i am looking for.

i might trade for your 10th though... :D

I knew you were thinking that! I still want your car! I wanted your last car too, but you changed your mind about selling it.

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
not really... your mach already has more than enough power for what i need.

Thanks. I have been contemplating it, but you're right. She is good where she is at. Why am I never satisfied? :??:

Users who are viewing this thread