88 Mustang GT FS/FT

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Took this in on trade a few weeks back but I don't really need it so I am putting it up for sale. Its an 88 GT, new paint, new engine. It's a 306. Stock heads have been worked. The car runs strong. It has 4.10 gears in it. It has a Tremec transmission. It's five lug. Car runs and drives excellent. The only problems I know with the car are the turn signal wiper switch is out. Well I think its the switch I never got around to getting a new one to try it. I tried a used one that came with the car but it was later proven not to work in my buddies car. Also the its running a little rich but the carb just needs adjusted. Im asking 7,500 hundred for it. I've got a lot more than that in it with all the horse trading I've done in the past few months but I feel its worth that. With a few minor details worked out it would be a first class fox. I'd listen to trades especially those that involved something cheaper with boot.
Its the white car BTW
DSC_0993.jpg

DSC_0978.jpg

DSC_0819.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Man I'd love to but I just don't really have the cash for boot right now. PM me what you have in mind though.

Users who are viewing this thread