Sequential Tail Lights

autotrix

Established Member
Ok, the results are in. A lot of you board members and customers have asked for a slower sequence....so here it is. Let me know what you guys think.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cesbmf1CRTY"]YouTube- autotrixtailightslower[/ame]

We are selling modified flashers on our site that will slow down our original kit to what you see in the video. It will be an add-on to the existing kit. $24.99 for those who would like to slow the sequence down.http://autotrix.net/Catalog-96-04-Mustang_7.aspx

Last edited:

JJB03COBRA

Established Member
On Target!!!!!!!!

The new speed is right on target, IMO! I hope you didn't mess with the brake light speed, the old speed was good. When can we expect the kits to be available? :coolman:

autotrix

Established Member
Thanks for the feedback; glad to hear that you like the speed!

The original kits are up right now, but the flashers are not listed on the website. Although I do have 1 flasher in stock. It would be 19.99 on top of the original kit price of 49.99 as an option.

JJB03COBRA

Established Member
Confused

So will the new kits require the separate flasher or will everything be included in one kit? I'd rather just wait for the revised kit? Can you clear this up for me! Great job and good work on giving the consumers what they asked for!

Cobrakai04

Established Member
I would like a set. With the slower setup please

Sorry, I may have missed the answer to this question...

Do these work only for when the brake is on or when the turn signal is on as well? Will you ship to Canada?

thanks.

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
perfect speed!!! i want a revised kit! buying a kit and then doing more splicing to add a flasher sounds a little scary.

autotrix

Established Member
So will the new kits require the separate flasher or will everything be included in one kit? I'd rather just wait for the revised kit? Can you clear this up for me! Great job and good work on giving the consumers what they asked for!

The sequential light kit has not changed at all. Its still currently $49.99. With the normal flash speed as posted on my first video thread. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...8-mustang-sequential-tail-lights-49-99-a.html

For anyone that wants the speed in the video above(on this thread) you have to buy and install our flasher relay separately $19.99. It will replace your factory flasher to allow for a slower sequence.

MONEY!!!! It is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY refreshing to see a business directly respond to consumer requests!

Thanks, we try!
I would like a set. With the slower setup please

Sorry, I may have missed the answer to this question...

Do these work only for when the brake is on or when the turn signal is on as well? Will you ship to Canada?

thanks.

Check this thread/video out it should answer all of your questions. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...8-mustang-sequential-tail-lights-49-99-a.html
^^this link is the Autotrix tail light sequencer modules installed with a factory flasher. Normal Flash speed.
And yes we ship worldwide!

perfect speed!!! i want a revised kit! buying a kit and then doing more splicing to add a flasher sounds a little scary.

There is no more splicing. Once the kit is installed you have the option to purchase a modified flasher from us to replace your factory flasher.

I hope everything is clear as mud now :D Thanks for the great feedback and interest in our company.

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
So is there ANY hope of pulling this off for the 05-9 guys?

If you manage to do that I'd buy two sets so fast...

Furinox

Established Member
You should add a chase pattern to your kit. The chase sequence adds a nice touch and flows a lot better IMO.

autotrix

Established Member
We have it nailed down on the test board although oddly enough we cannot find anyone local to test it on a real-world application.

Another downfall is how the 05-09 tail light sockets are set-up. We have to supply sockets and pigtails which makes the price alot higher.

We have been consentrating on the speed issue so much that we lost track on the 05 and up models.

I appreciate your willingness to buy; its very encouraging!

autotrix

Established Member
[ame=http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/SoCalHarley1/?action=view&current=94-98AutorixTailight.flv]94-98AutorixTailight.flv video by SoCalHarley1 - Photobucket[/ame]

96 with our kit and flasher.

AnaheimE

I'm a Wizard!
Established Member
The only thing I don't like about the 96 is how slowly it takes all 3 lights to light up. The time for the turn signal is perfect. How much would that kit cost?

autotrix

Established Member
The only thing I don't like about the 96 is how slowly it takes all 3 lights to light up. The time for the turn signal is perfect. How much would that kit cost?

Unfortunately with the electrical set-up on the car only allows for certain changes. Its a give and take with the speed and sequence. The Original kit works with your factory flasher for $49.99, the additional flasher relay to slow the sequence down is an extra $19.99. Although the flasher relay is not listed yet on our site yet we still have a few on the shelf, PM if interested.

why does the idle change whenever the lights come on?

No telling. Weak electrical system? The car shown as a cobra motor (2004) in a 96 body; there could be several reasons why.

perfect, you guys nailed it.

Thank you. :beer:

Last edited:

20six20

Established Member
I just put my sequentials in from American Muscle, and they flash out pretty fast. Could i put your flasher in my car and have it slow mine down too? I would assume it would work if it is just slowing down the rate of the turn signal flashes to all the turn signals. Does it replace the flasher under the dash or is it spliced into the taillight assembly? I cant remember which one it is but there is a kit that replaces the flasher under the dash. Also, as the lights sequence out when the brake pedal is pushed, would this flasher slow the sequence out then as well? I think that might be a safety issue if they signal out too slow.

autotrix

Established Member
Our flasher is a direct replacement for your under dash turn flasher. I cannot see why it wouldn't work to slow yours down- but I have not physically seen the results. It slows the sequence speed down but not the initial brake indication. The third brake light and the inner most lights illuminate instantly but the sequence out is lengthened. I can understand your concerns.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Our flasher is a direct replacement for your under dash turn flasher. I cannot see why it wouldn't work to slow yours down- but I have not physically seen the results. It slows the sequence speed down but not the initial brake indication. The third brake light and the inner most lights illuminate instantly but the sequence out is lengthened. I can understand your concerns.

Do you have a link to where i can just buy the flasher relay i cant seem to find it on your site?

Users who are viewing this thread