OW'S POST UP!!! Seen the rest, let me see all the bada$$ OW's!

raw23062

Established Member
Let me see all the OW rides out there! I love all the colors, but having an OW personally, I want to see some more of those. Let's see what ya got!

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
heres a picture of my friends OW vert w mine

1-7.jpg

Stevo151

Established Member
isnt it that oxford white is the whitest there is? cuz i think if you have chrystal and oxford white next to eachother you can tell one is whiter then the other... maybe im wrong tho lol

raw23062

Established Member
Hell yeah boys! NICE! Love the white Saleens on the Cobra....keep em comin! I wanna see em all! I'll post a few more of mine just to keep it going.

svt14.jpg

SVT19.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

SVT1.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
isnt it that oxford white is the whitest there is? cuz i think if you have chrystal and oxford white next to eachother you can tell one is whiter then the other... maybe im wrong tho lol

Flip that. Crystal is a more pure white than Oxford. There's more yellow in Oxford. Can't go wrong with either though.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
No not yet. AED still has it and it's almost done. Then I'm going to head back in Jan to play around with it one last time in SJ, then right before I leave I'll have them come and take it for pick up. I'm going to use that company that you recommened as well. :beer: the car will look even better with the polished exhaust.

f2hatch

Established Member
Here is mine nowhere near as nice as the others posted
Mustangphotos240.jpg

09190908541.jpg

spacers009.jpg

ghost flames
flames020.jpg

under lights
flames033.jpg

f2hatch

Established Member
That's sick dude. Oxford is my favorite color for a new edge:rockon:

Thank you. Yeah I agree I was torn between OW and DSG when I was looking for a cobra. I'm happy I went with white see a lot less of them. It's not uncommon for mine to be the only white 03/04 cobra at shows.

Users who are viewing this thread