Don't be a wanksta!

skratpiece

Established Member
I understand the motivation, but a little persuasion and encouragement would have gone a long way without having to demean him first, because now he's just gonna go back on there and post about his wackass uncle being a hater.

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I understand the motivation, but a little persuasion and encouragement would have gone a long way without having to demean him first, because now he's just gonna go back on there and post about his wackass uncle being a hater.

Nope. This video will spread like a wildfire. The only thing he'll be known for, is getting his ass beat in front of the whole internet. All because he's a stupid ass.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Nope. This video will spread like a wildfire. The only thing he'll be known for, is getting his ass beat in front of the whole internet. All because he's a stupid ass.

It will spread like wildfire because everyone is so gullible they don't notice the horrible acting. Fake crap. Here's a real video.

[youtube_browser]qyZHWtcooJI[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

Because you have been following them and you KNOW that he already didn't try that, right?....

Users who are viewing this thread