Winston Salem N.C. mustang meet

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
**Tonight was awesome and full of greatness, weather held out on us and if you have any pics please post them here for everyone to see!!!****

@@@PICS ON PAGE 3&4@@@

Wanted to post this in here since it gets the most traffic from everyone on here. Next Friday we are going to all get together again at hanes mall and then ride out and take some pics downtown then to our local friday night cruise in at borders everyone is always at. We will plan to meet at the macy's end of the mall at 7:00pm next friday. Anyone with any kind of mustang is more than welcome to come. This thread from a few weeks ago got a huge response so I wanted to post this one up for everyone to come out too.

*If they are calling for rain or it is raining then of course this will not happen but will post that up the day of around 4 or 5 to ensure the weather will be on our side.

our mustang meet a few weeks ago:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../784139-winston-salem-nc-cobra-meet-pics.html

people attending

-Tarheeltrooper

-Cobrastruck

-Nanastymach1

-Nc_super_snake

-Blown302stng

-I3oosted

-Svtdsg

-Zhisel

-Slow90coupe

-redrocket

-Mikeextrafast

-Phil'scobra

-Nastystang

-Boduke0220

-cozmo2806

-Maverick0840

-Johnboy688

-Getwisted

-99blownvert

-88gtvert

-slow06

-93 whitepony

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I definitely wanna come since I live just south of W-S, but I don't have a Mustang at the moment.

I'm definitely gonna drop by at least but maybe I can talk my buddy into us taking his two Mustangs out.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I definitely wanna come since I live just south of W-S, but I don't have a Mustang at the moment.

I'm definitely gonna drop by at least but maybe I can talk my buddy into us taking his two Mustangs out.

No problem man come out and hang out, you can ride with one of us to take pics and to the cruise inn.

slow90coupe

Established Member
Count me in! I will either be in my Notch or my buddie's Calypso Hatch. WS is just 15 mins away from me so this will be very convenient for me!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Count me in...My buddy i work with always hangsout there and hes been trying to get me to go one time!

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Ill be there.. i pm'd a few other people that might be interested as well.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread