Another beating story. Poor guy.

gamebred26

Established Member
wow...soon as i seen a mob coming to my house..hello 911 im being attacked..hang up phone..click clack who wants to meet jesus first?

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
This is really sad. Is the black community ignorant of the fact that Zimmerman is Puerto Rican? Why are white people being attacked and blamed for this in the first place? There have been many widespread attacks based on this case and its just ridiculous.

I can name a half dozen attacks by african americans on white people that NEVER made national news that are but a fraction of hate crimes committed.

How about the group of african american men that were taunting a man and his daughter at a state fair several years ago? When they were walking to their car the group of men approached them again and began to poke at his daughter's skirt......the man began to protect her which was all the incentive they needed to beat him into a pulp....the result was multiple scull fractures, paralysis, and the guy is a vegetable now hooked up to a breathing machine. Where was that on national news?

Or how about the 2010 brutal murder of Channing Christensen, a senior at TN State, who was walking back to her apartment with her boyfriend when both were carjacked at gun point by 3 black males. She was made to watch as they raped and beat her boyfriend before setting him on fire while he was still alive. Then they brutally raped her for days before throwing her in a dumpster to slowly die from acid burns as a result of the acid they poured down her throat. Where the **** was that on national news?

Is that an excuse for me to go kidnap and rape an african american woman?

I have a friend who races professionally that was attacked and beaten in Vancouver over the weekend while walking to his girlfriend's house. He's a young skinny white kid. He has extreme memory loss due to the internal bleeding in his head but recalls being jumped by 2 or 3 black guys and he was beaten to near death. They stomped his head into the sidewalk. A truck driver driving by saw him unconcious and called the police. He is now recovering but if the driver didn't find him it would be very likely that he would have died. He is supposed to be leaving for Miami tomorrow for a big race weekend but his return for the rest of the season is now uncertain.

This kind of shit pisses me off so much......why are people so god damned stupid and ignorant? There's people murdered and butchered every day......where's your bleeding heart for them?

Using the death of a kid to justify YOUR racist agenda on innocent people is even more dispicable than Zimmerman's actions.

Edit: I didn't hyperlink my post. Stupid ads.

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
you would think the sister would of grabbed the 12 gauge from the closet and started blasting...idk if they aint packing in Mobile AL i'm lost. Everyone has guns there lol.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
I would have grabbed my bagged AK with a 75 round drum.... I would have thought Zombie Apocolypse

NA_Cobra

Established Member
you would think the sister would of grabbed the 12 gauge from the closet and started blasting...idk if they aint packing in Mobile AL i'm lost. Everyone has guns there lol.

12 guage would have only taken out 5-7 of them fools. Group of 20, I'd use an hi cap assault rifle.

Hell an M14 w/tannerite would have dispersed that crowd efficiently. LOL

Last edited:

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
12 guage would have only taken out 5-7 of them fools. Group of 20, I'd use an hi cap assault rifle.

Hell an M14 w/tannerite would have dispersed that crowd efficiently. LOL

Shoot the first couple and everyone else would run. People, white and black, have no respect for anyone these days.

strokerls1

Established Member
Where the hell is the news on this one? Those idiots wouldn't have made it past my mailbox. This shit is starting to really piss me off...

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
20 people and not 1 arrest. And I doubt anyone will be charged with a hate crime.

its pretty black and white, no pun intended.

if its white ( or close to white) beating on black, its a hate crime.

if its black ( up to 100 assailants) beating on white...its justified.

its real simple.

iczar1

Established Member
its pretty black and white, no pun intended.

if its white ( or close to white) beating on black, its a hate crime.

if its black ( up to 100 assailants) beating on white...its justified.

its real simple.

How come Obama isn't saying this guy could have been an Uncle or somethig?

rider4life350

Established Member
This is sad. I hope the guy recovers as well as the other one that was on his way to his gf's. I hope the ignorant people get what they have coming to them.

Go Down South

Established Member
This is really sad. Is the black community ignorant of the fact that Zimmerman is Puerto Rican? Why are white people being attacked and blamed for this in the first place? There have been many widespread attacks based on this case and its just ridiculous.

I can name a half dozen attacks by african americans on white people that NEVER made national news that are but a fraction of hate crimes committed.

How about the group of african american men that were taunting a man and his daughter at a state fair several years ago? When they were walking to their car the group of men approached them again and began to poke at his daughter's skirt......the man began to protect her which was all the incentive they needed to beat him into a pulp....the result was multiple scull fractures, paralysis, and the guy is a vegetable now hooked up to a breathing machine. Where was that on national news?

Or how about the 2010 brutal murder of Channing Christensen, a senior at TN State, who was walking back to her apartment with her boyfriend when both were carjacked at gun point by 3 black males. She was made to watch as they raped and beat her boyfriend before setting him on fire while he was still alive. Then they brutally raped her for days before throwing her in a dumpster to slowly die from acid burns as a result of the acid they poured down her throat. Where the **** was that on national news?

I have a friend who races professionally that was attacked and beaten in Vancouver over the weekend while walking to his girlfriend's house. He's a young skinny white kid. He has extreme memory loss due to the internal bleeding in his head but recalls being jumped by 2 or 3 black guys and he was beaten to near death. They stomped his head into the sidewalk. A truck driver driving by saw him unconcious and called the police. He is now recovering but if the driver didn't find him it would be very likely that he would have died. He is supposed to be leaving for Miami tomorrow for a big race weekend but his return for the rest of the season is now uncertain.

This kind of shit pisses me off so much......why are people so god damned stupid and ignorant? There's people murdered and butchered every day......where's your bleeding heart for them?

Using the death of a kid to justify YOUR racist agenda on innocent people is even more dispicable than Zimmerman's actions.

+100000000
It's absolutely disgusting how savage and animal like some people are.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
+100000000
It's absolutely disgusting how savage and animal like some people are.

I haven't gotten my CWP yet......just lazy, but given these headlines i'm going to get that done. I wouldn't have the slightest bit of remorese offing anyone who tried to harm me or the people I love; not one bit. I'm not condoning violence but the people in my above post might still be here today if they had a way to protect themselves.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member

The reason for this is that EVERYONE knows that the majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks and other minorities... and the media apparently gets tired of covering the same damn stories. LMAO. Hate all you want if you think what I'm posting is racist but prison populations don't lie.

Users who are viewing this thread