Turbo 5.0 spots out 600whp ZL1 Camaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnt2gofst

Banned
Poor zl1. I have seen two. Neither one wanted none once they heard I had a blower as well. One at the track ran 13's al day with launch control.

from the famous tapatalk.

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Not to hijack the thread, but I beat a ZL1 this weekend in my Audi. It's a 2000 S4 with RS4 turbo setup and all supporting mods (Stage 3 AWE kit) at 21psi. Not too impressed with them so far.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I bet a hellion kit on a auto 5.0 with a little stall will be even nastier! Hhhhmmmm

itSSlow98

Established Member
OMG a 5.0 making around the same power but 200lbs lighter beat a ZL1....who would have guessed?

black5.0

Established Member
Who cares what it was. The ford but nutswinging is annoying. The mustang was faster congrats. Zl1 is no slouch as much as ford guys believe it.

Same thing for GM people, I see threads about the new C7 engine everywhere, big deal people are brand loyal.

Quasar Z

Established Member
Who cares what it was. The ford but nutswinging is annoying. The mustang was faster congrats. Zl1 is no slouch as much as ford guys believe it.
Oh hi there, you must be lost. This is a Ford website. Please head over to aisle 5 for the Camaro website, but stop by aisle 3 and pick up a box of maxipads on your way.

2 ROWDY

Established Member
Same thing for GM people, I see threads about the new C7 engine everywhere, big deal people are brand loyal.

I currently drive a c5z06, but love both Ford or Chevy...

I would take a new 5.0 over a new Camaro any day. I loved my 03 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread