1100rwhp TBSS, 700rwhp C6, 750rwhp Cobra....in Mexico

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Nice video , that SS is fast as hell , I believe I saw the headers of the ss glowing red on one if the races when tha camera was on the cobra view.

Saleen405

Established Member
That Trailblazer is impressive. A friend of mine is in the process of putting a similar build together on his. :rockon:

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Nice video , that SS is fast as hell , I believe I saw the headers of the ss glowing red on one if the races when tha camera was on the cobra view.
Very possible, I am waiting for a text back to see if it was boost only or if he sprayed it.

That Trailblazer is impressive. A friend of mine is in the process of putting a similar build together on his. :rockon:
Thanks, he has alot of fast cars, he builds primarily LSX stuff. :banana:

Bring it to him at RPM for tuning when it's done.

Last edited:

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Very possible, I am waiting for a text back to see if it was boost only or if he sprayed it.

Thanks, he has alot of fast cars, he builds primarily LSX stuff. :banana:

Bring it to him at RPM for tuning when it's done.

Yeah I saw he had the spray lines hooked up to the intake , thats an insane ride , boost+spray=really fast .

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Damn that little 2.3 rolls!!
E85 woke it up! It's got a 4lbs lower, 2.9 upper and the blower is maxed. The owner is looking at either a bigger whipple with a crusher OR a F1. The cobra will also be sprayed, the owner already has the kit but we are waiting till winter to put it on.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I was going to ask why the Cobra had such big radials in the picture thread from yesterday, but now I know why! That car moves.

stang8psi

Established Member
c6 is a bit lower than 700rwhp and it has a vortech v3 on it with 10-12lbs on stock bottom end with a na cam in it and full exhaust running meth. Not a Procharger... Bit misleading.. also its on 2+ year old invos where as the other cars have 1. M&H DR 2. Drag setup.. know all the cars all the players but facts are never posted right.. Billy car runs though regardless lol..

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I was going to ask why the Cobra had such big radials in the picture thread from yesterday, but now I know why! That car moves.
Hahaha yea it's a street car, it just needs the tire
Nice runs:beer:
Thanks man
c6 is a bit lower than 700rwhp and it has a vortech v3 on it with 10-12lbs on stock bottom end with a na cam in it and full exhaust running meth. Not a Procharger... Bit misleading.. also its on 2+ year old invos where as the other cars have 1. M&H DR 2. Drag setup.. know all the cars all the players but facts are never posted right.. Billy car runs though regardless lol..
Fran's truck, yea but Billy's car is an DR, Mach 1 rear nothing wild. I saw marks car get tuned, it's VERY close to 700, if we rounded to even numbers it would be 700 lol but everything else you said is spot on, he needs a tire
Damnit I love that cobra, just nasty!

Wait till we put the new setup on the car lol this was a thrown together, little ol 2.3

jleews6

Established Member
They are all nice cars and they all run good but a couple of things have me confused.:lol:
The 1100 RWHP blazer couldnt outrun a 2.3 Cobra? and a 700 RWHP Vette couldnt outrun the Cobra either?
What does that Cobra run? My friends 640rwhp Vette went almost 140 and he drives like an old lady and shifts slower then anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread