Bolt on Bullitt vs Stock LS1 Z28 automatic

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I'm honestly finding new respect for 2v's. NICE!

Do me a favor, go post this in the street racing section of LS1tech :D

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
I'm honestly finding new respect for 2v's. NICE!

Do me a favor, go post this in the street racing section of LS1tech :D

I have a vid where the Bullitt takes a cat back only LS1 6mt by two cars. Then a vid where the LS1 removes the cats and can pull the Bullitt by 2 cars. Maybe I can dig em up

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Ok am I the only one who seen the Bullitt's SCT 87 tune or is that something else. I thought the lowest a 2V could take is 89 octane. Either way nice kill to the Bullitt.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

19935.slow

Established Member
Ok am I the only one who seen the Bullitt's SCT 87 tune or is that something else. I thought the lowest a 2V could take is 89 octane. Either way nice kill to the Bullitt.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

It'll run on any gas as long as its tuned.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I wasn't aware that 2V's even had a minimum fuel grade requirement... I always ran 87 in my '97 GT.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I wasn't aware that 2V's even had a minimum fuel grade requirement... I always ran 87 in my '97 GT.

I know our Volvo's ecu will pull timing depending on the octane ran. Between 87 and 93 is a HUGE power difference. I doubt a Mustang's ecu is that smart though. You probably just got lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread