Eaton Mach vs Termi

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Well i was driving with a couple buddies of mine, both of which are on here. One is basically a fully termi drive train swap mach with a upper and lower pulley no port. His alternator is going bad so i didnt try with him. The other is a 2.93 upper, stock lower i think with a port, catted x, stinger cat back and fuel stuff. This is the first encounter since I got my car back so I wanted to see how it would do. We start at 40 and on the 3rd honk termi got a slight jump ( Im out of practice, its been a while) I ran out second and missed 3rd gear. My front bumper was at his rear wheel. Second run was the same. Third run was pretty clean. Same mph and we both hit it at the same time. I pull out, landed 3rd gear and kept going. As I see 6800 rpm I slowly go into 4th since im on the stock input shaft haha. Let off and his bumper was at my rear wheel about.

Good runs imo, Id still like to get a few clean runs in and find a upper only cobra to play with. So far I feel like I did ok. Mods are in my sig

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Nice! I love seeing a well built mach. There's just something about a mach that I just can't get over. Good runs!! :thumbsup:

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
You've been picking on a wounded vert and 4k lut rut slut who also runs like poop. Wait until you run into a Terminator that is running properly :-D
They're both running just fine. 4k got it tuned a while ago and Collins only hickups at slight throttle input.
There's a Comp O in sterling that will play :)

Hell yeah man! Come on out! Its all in good fun lol

Users who are viewing this thread