No search or new post function.

SCMOKN

Established Member
I do not have the search or new post tabs today. Is this something wrong my computer or the website?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I'm just agreeing with you. It's annoying to not have them working.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
They probably temporarily turned it off for some reason. The search feature is really server intensive.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This. It's due to a recent post featuring SVTP on Autoblog, which has led to an uptick in traffic.
uptick??? how about an explosion. shutting down the new posts and the search feature has probably save the site from numerous violent and extreme failurs due to traffic volume because of the grant thread.

I would invite some of these guys into smackdown to see the grant thread carnage but it probably would not end well for them.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Site is fail without the new post button. Please fix.
you can't "fix" what isn't broken. if that feature were still available with all the new traffic hitting it the server would be down more than up. frankly I will take the minor inconvenience of not having that option for awhile.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
It ain't broke, it's temporarily turned off to keep the server from hitting a deer and getting it's door smashed in and it's mirror freaking knocked off!

Errr No it's temporarily tucked back in the garage under a car cover so know one sees the damage,

Ugh No wait .. It's temporarily turned off until Grant's dad finds the.... Oh wait it's not Grant's dad, ... ugh.. never mind.

mnewxcv

Established Member
It ain't broke, it's temporarily turned off to keep the server from hitting a deer and getting it's door smashed in and it's mirror freaking knocked off!

Errr No it's temporarily tucked back in the garage under a car cover so know one sees the damage,

Ugh No wait .. It's temporarily turned off until Grant's dad finds the.... Oh wait it's not Grant's dad, ... ugh.. never mind.

:lol:

but yeah, lack of new posts button sucks, i never go through the forums individually. ill stick to roadside and pics forums till its back :pop:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Site is fail without the new post button. Please fix.

Because all of the mods are totally just sitting around without a clue and now that you said that, they're going to jump up off of their lawn chairs and fix it immediately for you :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread