Fore Precision Works GT500 Coil Covers!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I put a set of the Fore Precision 4V Low Profile Coil Covers on our car today to see how they looked and I was definitely impressed. These were initially made for the 4V Cobra's however since all the 4V heads use similar valve covers they fit like a glove on the Shelby. The quality and craftsmanship of them is amazing. There's only 2 minor things we need to change in order for them to be perfect and I'll also take suggestions from you guys if there's something you'd like to change before we go into production with them. One of the changes needs to be made on the drivers side where the dipstick passes the coil cover. The stock cover has a little piece clearanced for the dipstick which we will be doing as well. The Fore cover fit perfect and didn't interfere with the dipstick however it barely touches it and we might as well make it perfect if we're going to do it. The 2nd item is on the passenger side coil cover there's a portion of the coil cover. The passenger side 4V cover is clearanced for large cold air intakes that the 03-04 Cobra uses. It's really not noticeable in the pictures and doesn't pose any type of issue but since the GT500 has no intake on that side there's no reason for it to be clearanced.

The only other thing is that the set I installed was black anodized. They look awesome but my personal preference after seeing them on the car is that a clear or polished set would look AMAZING as in my opinion 2 different shades of black don't go as well together as black matched with clear/polished would. Not that they look bad as I really like them but for our car I'm going with the clear or polished which will really set off the engine bay.

So take a look at the pictures and let me know what you guys think. We're planning on doing another run of these specific to the GT500 in about 2 weeks. Custom engraving is available for those interested.

Let me know what you think guys!! Thanks, Jared

foregt500coilcovers005gq1.jpg

foregt500coilcovers006px6.jpg

foregt500coilcovers007qf7.jpg

foregt500coilcovers008si0.jpg

foregt500coilcovers009gv7.jpg

foregt500coilcovers013xm4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread