10009047cc.jpg

10009074bq.jpg

10009092hb.jpg

10009220yf.jpg

10009370ql.jpg

Looks great!:thumbsup:

SVTgraham

Established Member
Damn. Those pictures make me want a Mystichrome... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Man those are some killer shots, best I've seen of a Mysti mainly because you can't see as much purple. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Joe5.0

Established Member
WOW!! Looks so damn nice! Sweet mystic, I bet the ported blower is Awesome.
thanks for posting Christian!

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
That looks great. I love the Mysti-chrome. I saw a 96/97 Cobra and the local college and i almost nutted in my pants.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
slver00GT... Mean will know where to get anything Saleen... he's our resident Saleen guru in the West Forum:thumbsup:

Sndmn... it's our friend's ride... he says that the ride is definitely more firm, but not unreasonable.

Oh btw... the Mystic has 315 pilots on the rear:rockon:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Christian said:
slver00GT... Mean will know where to get anything Saleen... he's our resident Saleen guru in the West Forum:thumbsup:

Why thank you Christian lol.

Not only does he have 315 Michelin Pilotsbut he also has about 500RWHP :bowdown:

04Mysticobra and Ricksvt are tied IMO.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
motorCity... I'll say a sincerely Thanks to ya... it's our friend's ride... he just needed it hosted.

sndmn... nope he's using stock everything else with the H&R Race. I think he's got another set if you're interested... he's away on business but checking in when possible... shoot him a pm.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I used the stock isolators and shocks/struts w/ the Race H&Rs. Ride is alittle more stiff but in a good way. Not at all unpleasant. I do feel that aftermarket shocks/struts will increase the ride comfort though.
The wheels are from Mustangtuning.com. 18x9, 275/35 in front 18x10, 315/30 in back.
You really should see this beast in person. Cobras already have a presence to them but these springs really set it off. Pictures just dont do it justice. Thanks for the host(Christian) and the props. :beer: :thumbsup: :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread