Anybody watching the Ultimate Fighter?

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Note: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TAPING THIS!!!

That was one serious fight between Forrest and Stephan! I figure Diego would win his fight pretty easy, and I picked Forrest to win, but I didn't think it would turn into the fight it did! :eek: :rockon:

Last edited:

01kotaRT

Established Member
shamrock almost had that leg/ankle lock on franklin too, a bit of a disappointment for him but what about that light heavyweight fight? :rockon:

Htown05

Established Member
I thought shamrock was going to break that guys leg thte way he was twisting it. I think he is still the man and he is the one who made UFC so popular. It will be fun to watch the new guys come up and see who will be at the top since Ken is close to retirement.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
It was great to see them offer Stephan a contract too for that fight. That was definitely a HUGE event for UFC to have a fight like that! :rockon:

tvguy

what was this on channel wise?
pacotaco

EDIT: Nevermind, see it was on SpikeTV. Spike is rocking along these days with UFC. I was thinking today was the ppv but that's next weekend. Hope Spike has a replay tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

tvguy

Lame, replay isn't till tomorrow night. Guess I know what I'll be watching then.
pacotaco

tvguy

Chris_H said:
Sorry to ruin it for you!

Not at all. I totally forgot this on SpikeTV tonight. My mistake for not paying attention. Even knowing who won, it sounds like there were some good fights. I'll watch tomorrow no matter what. Can't wait till next weekend.
pacotaco

tistan

Established Member
I have never seen two fighters take so many punches without someone going down. It was pretty freakin awsome.

1999-COBRA-6661

[S]pecial[V]ehicle[T]eam
Established Member
I only caught the last round of the light heavyweight fight :bash: Does anyone know if there will be a reshowing of the fights today and what time?

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
WTF happened with Shamrock?!? He was the best fighter in all the old UFCs. The only reason he rarely went to the finals was because he would punch to hard and break his knuckles. The old ones are so much better.

Black0ut

Established Member
Forrest and Stephan had the most incredible fight in UFC history!!!

Can't wait to see these guys in action in fights to come!!

As for shamrock... As soon as his leg got over his head... his age "41" kicked in and he lost his footing... they say this shamrock (at 41) was better than shamrock 10 years ago... Possibly skill wise... however his agility lacked HARDCORE.. it was awesome to see him fight... and horrible to see him throw that ankle lock away... HE HAD THAT ANKLE LOCK!!!:shrug:

Oh well awesome fights none the less...

Pretty pumped that Diego pulled it off too :D:D:D:rockon:

tvguy

1999-COBRA-6661 said:
I only caught the last round of the light heavyweight fight :bash: Does anyone know if there will be a reshowing of the fights today and what time?

It's starting right now on SpikeTV. 8pm PST at least. I can't wait, even though I know who won some of the fights. My stupid ? is who are the two that were involved with the "reality tv" part? I've been a little distracted at first so haven't been paying attention.
pacotaco

EDIT: Ah, Griffen VS. Bonner. Wow, neither of these guys seem like they could handle with the regular UFC boys. This should be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
The first 2 fights, the one with Diego vs Kenny and Forrest vs Stephan were all part of the reality series. All four of them made it to the finals in their weight class which led up to this fight. I just finished watching it again :rockon:

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread