A list of what the car needs after the wreck! WOW!

LeoGSVT

Banned
well as some of you may know, i had an accident with the car about 2 weeks ago, body shop looked at it and the insurance adjuster came out and gave me a little list of the things that need to be replaced, looks like i messed it up pretty bad.....

1.front bumper cover, brackets, braces, and harware
2.front impact absorber and harware
3.header panel, h/l mounting panel
4. both fog lights
5.both headlights
6.heat exchanger
7.PS cooler
8. left rocker panel cover
8. left fender liner
9. front swaybar, links, bushings
10. front lower gross member brace
11. 2 new motor mounts
12. 1 transmission rear mount
13. all 4 struts, 1 left upper mount and new springs
14. left rear complete suspension (upper and lower arms+spindle)
15. left rear brake line to the caliper and bolts
16. 4 new wheels
17. 4 new tires
18. rear bumper cover
19. l rear quarter outer/inner
20. rear quarter has tire scruffs, needs to be refinised as well as both front fenders....
21. rear fender liner
22. left and right rocker pinch weld+floor repair
23. re adjust my hole exhaust, left tailpipe is bent
24. steering fluid lines
25. left front brake dust cover
26. front lower control arm and bushings
27. 4 wheel alignment, and pressure wash the hole undercarridge

WOW....this should get intresting, if you look at the pic i posted below you would never know that it had this much damage....this is the only pic i have right now tho...

full_6872_p99051.jpg

GREENMAN80

Established Member
Wow! to say the least. I can't believe they are going tof ix it, it has lots of damage. Hope that they quarter stuff comes out good though, the idea alone kinda creeps me out. Working in the automotive business, I see a lot of shops put cars together that are otherwise totalled and most are usually totalled becasuse of damage to the main body structure, such as the quarter panels. No offense intended, but I hope they move to total it for you, that much damage/impact, I can't imagine the car will ever be that same, regardless....best of luck to you!
M

Last edited:

LeoGSVT

Banned
i hardley think my incident will raise your insurane that much....dont come in here to whine about it... adjuster said 10,900 to fix it, and it will all be covered...

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
Definitely post up more pics! As for the accident itself, I'm not going to rag on you. Your punishment is increased insurance. Glad both of you stepped out unharmed; bet you lost some sleep that night huh?

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Please don't be stingy this time and encourage your body shop to install COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF NERF!!!!!

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Now go fight them about where there getting the parts from.
Junkyard or OEM fomoco stuff.
I had to pay outta pocket to get new parts. I wasn't going to have them put used stuff back on.
Good luck.

JP

SteveChris

Established Member
he didnt say he was driving drunk..
im not gonna tell anyone to stop bouncing off walls but i will say that theres been a hell of alot of accidents posted here lately. pay attention for your own good..and our insurance of course.

Juiced-03

Established Member
badsube said:

How does his accident affect other peoples' insurance rates? The only one it is going to affect right now is his. My rate has only been going down.

LeoGSVT

Banned
hey badsube, what would you do if you just smashed your pride and joy up?? sit around and think about it all night?? i went home and call up friends who brought lots of women and i had a good time to get it off my mind...

LeoGSVT

Banned
oh and the guy whos doing my work, is a supra freak! he does awesome work and is know all over the county for winning Nopi 3 years in a row for best paint i belive...this was a while ago tho...

Users who are viewing this thread