Energy Suspension Leaf Spring Bushings Available!!!

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I wanted to start a new thread on this. The more guys that want in, the cheaper they will be. I have to special order them, so I have to pay a special order charge and a freight charge. The more guys that want in, the more ways I can split up those charges. One set would cost $65. I figure I'll have $15 in special order charges and freight, so If I get enough guys that want them I can reduce the price to around $52 + $7 or so shipped to you. Their kit includes the Spring eye bushings, Shackle Bushings and sleeves. I will hold this open until Sid297 tells me to place the order.

:rockon:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I wish I had a pic, but there isn't one to be had. I also don't have any in hand or I'd post it. Travis, they are only sold as a set.

Bootbox

Established Member
I said in the other thread I wanted them but I'm going to have to hold off a couple of paydays, I appologize guys. Some pretty big unforseen expenses just popped up and I gotta tend to them first. :(

I'D WIN

Established Member
Great price and great mod! I replaced mine a while back when I installed the CE Slide-A-Links.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I can get you some pictures tonight, haven't installed them yet, wish you would have said this like 2 weeks ago!

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Could be just thought I would put that up there, don't know what their stock is like though because when I ordered they said they were on back order yet I recieved them in like 2 days :rockon: ?? Confused me none the less :shrug:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
ChrisNelson said:
Then maybe that's the place to go. :shrug:

No, you're still the man to buy from. Not only are you an SVTP vendor, that's reason enough for me, but I'm betting there'll only be a dollar or two difference at the end of the day. Everyone needs to remember that Jegs charges an $8-10 handling fee.

Morgan

Established Member
Jeg's doesn't mention bushings for the shackles...or sleeves. Sounds like Chris may offer a more comprehensive kit than Mr. Coughlin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread