Giving ya'll first dibs on parts

out99sider

Established Member
Just cleaning out my garage of old parts. Figured I would throw in some pics to aid in the sale.

First off is a set of OEM Cobra headlights. I switched the lenses on these lights. I have sealed everything back up great. These are good for anyone that would just like to try the lense cleaner stuff on them. I would if my headlights weren't good. These are an extra set.
Cleaning+Garage+005.jpg

Here are two IMRC controllers, along with one set of plates. These were taken out because I deleted mine. Im pretty sure they are in working order.
Cleaning+Garage+009.jpg

Here is a Pro 5.0 shifter. I couldnt find the handle at first but ended up coming up with it. This shifter fits the T-45 transmissions for our cars. Also, it comes with a Cobra Bob gasket.
Cleaning+Garage+006.jpg

Here is a OEM driveshaft off my car. It is in good condition and has only been out of the transmission for a day or two because I just sold the transmission.
Cleaning+Garage+011.jpg

I would like to get these prices but will accept other offers.
Headlights: $75
IMRC controller (each): $100
IMRC plates: $100
Shifter: $110
Driveshaft: $150

Let me know, they need to go.

Last edited:

out99sider

Established Member
like i said, make some offers. those prices are for the low ballers out there that start low automatically. we can work our way from there.

out99sider

Established Member
what is the deal mad, r u still interested? all these parts are still for sale, everyone let me know what you need.

out99sider

Established Member
yeah sure, thats cool on the shifter. josh i got your PM and tried calling. PGreen Snake, my paypal is [email protected]. I don't know how extra shipping will be to Hawaii but if you do $120 I'll just do shipping on my own. I can get stuff out today if ya'll get back with me fast enough.

out99sider

Established Member
i am pretty sure they sell for about $150 dollars. one of these is barely used. it was in there for maybe a month.

PGreen Snake

Established Member
Alright, $120 will work wit me. Just let me know about payment. I have Paypal already so it shouldn't be a problem.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
out99sider said:
i am pretty sure they sell for about $150 dollars. one of these is barely used. it was in there for maybe a month.

they may have gone up in price...its been over a year. maybe i got a hook up, but i paid $100 even for my controller brand new.

Users who are viewing this thread