2004 Torch Red Coupe 27.5k Miles

sssssvt

Established Member
2004 Cobra for 25k!!!

Up for sale a Torch Red Cobra Coupe. Th car has 28.2 k miles on it, and most of these are highway miles. For almost 3/4 of a year I drove 147 miles a day round trip to work on Interstate 10 from baton rouge to just outside of New Orleans. The car is in great shape, interior is flawless (the drivers seat looks fantastic compared to some of the Terminator seats I have seen). The oil (Mobil 1)was always changed by me in my driveway every 3700-4200 miles( i have the driveway stains to prove it!). It currently has Kuhmo Ecsta Supras on it.

The front bumper has some paint that has flaked off in several small places (was told by ford dealership this could be covered under warranty b/c if you scrape it really hard it peels off). The drivers side fender also has 1 noticeable chip. The passenger foglight is cracked. The car has been to the dealership once for a leaking rearend and was fixed under warranty. The car still has the remaining factory warranty left on it. The car has never had the TICK that some owners have experienced, and has not been in for the carpet recall. There is no moisture in the headlights or taillights.

The car has the following accesories......
Magnaflow cat-back,UPR cold air, pro 5.0 shifter, Ford bra (hood and bumper)

These are the parts I have that aren't on the car
2.8 pulley, magnaflow catless x pipe, diablosport programmer, new Ford OEM 10th anniversary door panel inserts (red of course), new Ford FR500 steering wheel, newford floormats with cobra emblems

Pics can be seen here http://www.putfile.com/wthwtfwth

The car is located in Baton Rouge Louisiana and is currently a 1 day a week driver.

As of July 4th the car is up for sale again, financing fell through with the buyer.........

thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Untamed Snake

Redfire Terminator
Established Member
i live in hammond La, would be great if i could come look at it, whats your bottom dollar?? thanks cory

sssssvt

Established Member
wow 799 views and only three posts other than my own.......does anybody have a clue as to why?

a nice car .......very clean

micksnip

Established Member
No large pics

Hi-Appreciate the pics, but it's like a jigsaw puzzle-do you have postable full front, rear, and side views? I too have an 04 w/3,800 mi w.steeda and stingers. Why are going for such a low price. I know a potential buyer I'll tell about it. Good luck, but these cars are valuable, and after all the nice ones are gone, all the homely ones will be out there getting the big bucks for themselves. Do it if you must, but don't throw it away. Micksnip

sssssvt

Established Member
Thanks for the update. Ill take a bunch of full body car shots and upload them. I was trying to capture nothing else in the pictures but the car itself, .....scratch that plan huh? :shrug:

Why is going for so low???

I dont think 25 is that low considering it has 27.7k miles on it and has no mods really, just a bunch of gauges. No pulley, no tune, basically bone stock with a bunch of parts sitting in the house. Other than the things i mentioned, this car is really nice, just not alot of extras that speed it up.....

Anyways thanks for the advice on the pics, now that you mention it it does kind of look like a jigsaw puzzle.

Ill post some more tonight

sssssvt

Established Member
New pics are up with front and side shots.....i will post more tomorrow when i get home a little earlier and dont have to fight the "setting sun"

Users who are viewing this thread