SoCali SVTPERFORMANCE VIDEO

igotyofire

Established Member
This is footage that i have acquired from the last 3 meets i went too. its near 7minutes in length and near 80mb in file size if anyone wants to host plz PM me so i can arrange to send the file. So for now its availible on youtube which im sorry to say really killed the quality, but none the less i hope everyone enjoys the video and i tried to get as many people in the video or their cars in the video as i know sometimes when people anticipate these videos they hope to seem themselves.

and on a side note just lemme know what you think about the video, probably just needs a lil more action next time,hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO7bg4Thr4k

and to save it
http://www.thestableproductions.com/temp/svtCruise2.wmv

Last edited:

jbindahoos

'04 Comp Orange Snake
Established Member
Pretty cool vid just seeing all those cars......mostly Fords thank god. The only thing I don't appreciate is the fact that I just moved from the City of Orange in So Cal and miss it like crazy..........and you're not helping LOL!!

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
nice vid. that mystic cobra looked badass. over 700 rwhp that thing is nice. :bowdown:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Great Vid.. too bad i missed the last 2. But the Red and black custom Mach looks awsome. Also the 05 Red Mustang with black rims was sick.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Excellent vid!!! But, there was a suprising number if GM's at an SVT gathering...not that's bad or anything, Cobras gotta eat too, LOL!!!

j/k

-Mike

UCBeau

hahahahahaha that is why he posts on my club's message board and i've hung out with him at SCS/LAMC meets..riiiiiiiiiight

go back to your hole asshat.

Users who are viewing this thread