For Sale: 1997 Taurus SHO V8

john_o

New SHO Poster
Established Member
Hmm...well I'll go ahead and put more info here...

Price lowered to $4500....car is in St. Louis MO area.

3.4L DOHC V8 - 235 HP
111K miles
Leather
Torreador Red w/ Saddle Tan
Sunroof
MACH Stereo system w/6CD changer
Power EVERYTHING...
Auto Climate control
Chrome 16" Rims (wears 225's)

Car had a new motor put in at 92K miles and all the seals and fluids were replaced then (all dealership work, have papers). Work totaled to $2,860.62. Had a new alternator installed around 103K and A/C was repaired at around 106K. Only problems (other than a few scraps and dings) are the dent in the pass front door, a little oxidation on the spoiler, and it needs a front alignment. Tires have only 15K on them. The car runs like brand new, not a single hiccup or miss at all. Absolutely NO leaks, and there won't be for awhile... Car is good to go for another 100K!! :thumbsup:

Just got back from a 500 mile round-trip last friday with absolutely no problem and I'll be doing another one this friday. During that trip, I got 24.8 MPG with the A/C on at 75mph!! :coolman:

I just took another trip and actually got 27.1 mpg, but that was doing 60-65 mph.

I can email more pics to any that desire...

$4500. Might consider trades or offers, feel free to ask....

[email protected] or 314-477-0679

~John

Last edited:

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
Got a 03 L for sale. Looking for 23,000. Any interest? The car plus 18,900? Worth a shot

john_o

New SHO Poster
Established Member
EATONSRT said:
Got a 03 L for sale. Looking for 23,000. Any interest? The car plus 18,900? Worth a shot

Sorry, but I don't have that kind of money...wish I did tho for an '03!!
cwm14.gif

Thanks for the offer tho, it doesn't hurt to ask. ;)

~John

SHONOFF98

Established Member
Trade for a 98 Mustang GT w/ 01 motor cams/gear/full exhaust/intake/cobra r hood/cobra front bumper/s281 spoiler/03 cobra rims yellow with black leather 5-speed your car plus 6,000

Tyler

john_o

New SHO Poster
Established Member
Hmmm...that sounds like one helluva Mustang, but I just don't think I'm interested enough in a SN-95 of any year. But I'll say, that SOHC motor with hot cams almost sold me on it. I bet it sounds amazing. :coolman:

Thanks for the offer though. :thumbsup:

~John

john_o

New SHO Poster
Established Member
Ooooohhh yeah, I especially love the '03+ Cobra wheels on it. Those imo are the best cobra rims availible for a Stang...but please, the temptation is too much!! That car is gorgeous, and i love the motor you've put in it, very unique...I just can't buy any Mustang right now. :shrug: I can't explain here....

For real though, that car sure is a beast. I know whoever buys it sure will be happy with it. ;) Good luck to ya on selling it!

Sorry I can't trade, but you can still buy my car if you wish though....lol:beer:

~John

SHONOFF98

Established Member
john_o said:
Ooooohhh yeah, I especially love the '03+ Cobra wheels on it. Those imo are the best cobra rims availible for a Stang...but please, the temptation is too much!! That car is gorgeous, and i love the motor you've put in it, very unique...I just can't buy any Mustang right now. :shrug: I can't explain here....

For real though, that car sure is a beast. I know whoever buys it sure will be happy with it. ;) Good luck to ya on selling it!

Sorry I can't trade, but you can still buy my car if you wish though....lol:beer:

~John

Thanks man, I need to get something thats more of a college/winter/gas car

Tyler

john_o

New SHO Poster
Established Member
bump...car's still for sale

No more trades though, I have a new car. Gotta sell the SHO for real now so I can lisence and insure it, lol.

$4000

john_o

New SHO Poster
Established Member
bump...I'm gonna be running it through the auction down the street next week Wednesday btw...

Gimmie an offer...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread