For Sale or Trade: 2004 Lifted Dodge Ram Hemi Show Truck!

ModMike1572

Established Member
Looking to get back into another 2003 cobra.....
Selling my 2004 Red Dodge Ram 1500.
Bought the truck in 05 from a dealer in Houston Texas, put thousands in suspension, rims, tires, etc..
Heres the description:
2004 Dodge Ram SLT Regular Cab 4x4, 5.7 Liter Hemi, Red ext, Black int, Automatic, 4" Rough Country Suspension lift, 3" Performance Accessories Body lift. 7" of total lift on 36-13.5-20 Super Swamper Irok's, 20" Chrome Mizati Wheels (not a scratch, ding, or dent on these wheels), 5% Tinted Windows, Line -X, 6 disc in dash cd player with infinti speakers, overhead information console, Billet Grill, 4 wheel drive shift knob on dash, cruise control, leather interior, rare find on a slt reg cab truck. 25K miles. Less than 7K on lift.
Truck is in very good condition, its my show truck daily driver. Gets a ton of attention any where you go. Interior, motor and suspension are all in perfect shape, although a little dirty in the pics. When i first lifted the truck a few buddies of mine talked me into taking it off road, that is where i got a few scratches a 2 small dents.. The scratches are just surface scratches, can easily be buffed out, cant see them unless you go up to the truck and look, cant even see them in the pics. that was the last time i took it offroad.
Anyway, here are the pics i have of the truck. Let me know if interested
Looking to get around 23k for the truck, i have more than that in it, and the kbb value with the oversized tires, 20" rims, and suspension upgrades came out to 23,100. Truck also has every option except for heated seats i think. Power windows, locks, even heated mirrors, and the towing package. Its a really good truck.
Truck also comes with all stock parts, laverne chrome step bars, seen in some of the pics (not currently on the truck but can put them back on in 5 mins for buyer). All work was professionally installed in Hendersonville, NC where i am located.
I use the truck as my daily driver, runs absolutely perfect, no problems whatsoever, can be driven anywhere!
Will also be interested in a trade for another 03 cobra, colors im looking for are sonic blue, black, or dsg, but will consider other colors if price is right. Will also put a little bit of cash on top of the deal for the right car.
Just let me know, pm me here on svtp or email [email protected] for any other information.
Thanks,

Mike

Picture013.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture012.jpg
[/IMG]
truckpictures035.jpg
[/IMG]
truckpictures034.jpg
[/IMG]
truckpictures030.jpg
[/IMG]