Cash REWARD for MACA member:

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
NEW PRICE: $29,999

After much internal debate, i've decided to sell my Cobra. I've only logged ~1,000 miles over the last 12 months... i hate to see it parked in the garage under a car cover for weeks at a time. Help me sell my Cobra and earn a cash referal reward... if it is to be registered in Maryland i'll include a Maryland Inspection Certificate. THe car is absolutely flawless in every way... i'm the type of car nut that details the wheels and washes at least the lower portion of the car after every drive (which is far too seldom, i know).

Contact me at 240.876.2136 or [email protected] for the details on the car... too much to list here! Click on autotrader link below for larger photos...

(Moderator: please leave this post on the MACA board! Thank you)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...engine=&body_style=CONVERT&doors=&fuel=&lang=

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Good luck with the sale! Car looks great! BTW - Where did you get the Sub's from? Also, is the amp rack stock? My car has the Mach 1000 system as well but nothing like yours.

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Good luck with the sale! Car looks great! BTW - Where did you get the Sub's from? Also, is the amp rack stock? My car has the Mach 1000 system as well but nothing like yours.

This car was originally a Detroit - Motor City Terminators- car (Royal Oak, MI actually) and I drove it in the 2005 Woodward Dream Cruise. The Cobra was set up by Lidio at Alternative Auto (featured in MM&FF, etc.). The Mach 1000 system is a Classic Design Concepts addition (installed at CDC Detriot).

You all have to attend the Dream Cruise... it is unbelievable!

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
Thanks Billy & Marlon... i know that my Cobra will make the next owner very happy.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Greg, your vert. is one of the cleanest I've seen in person. Good luck with the sale.
+1 this car was parked 2 down from me at the All Members GTG and this thing is a looker for sure, I especially like the real (atleast I think they are) FR 500's.:rockon:

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I feel your pain man! It hurt me to let mine go...and seeing it sit on the showroom floor at the dealer kills me..as I go by there every day but, I am sure..like me...you will be back in one..soon enough! I know I will...just give me a few years!

Users who are viewing this thread