2 Eagle F1's 275/40/17's

LeoGSVT

Banned
Got a set of them, when i put my new Dr's on i have no need for them...75% tread left..for both of them $150.00 shipped

Last edited:

LeoGSVT

Banned
i put about 2k miles on them, then swapped to some BFG's...i kept them around for spares until i swapped to 18's..now i have no use for them...theve just been chillen in the garage!

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
Dude they are used Tires.

75 bucks a piece. Max.

They are over $250 a piece new, $150 shipped for both is a real good price. I'd buy them if I didn't just put some Yokohama's on.

LeoGSVT

Banned
sorry i havent checked the tread..bnglcat sent me a PM so i responded to him first...he is supposed to be sending me payment...so im standing by, if not i will let everyone know...

bnglcat

Established Member
Hey Leo, can you check your PMs or clear them out so I can send you a PM about these tires...it says you are full? Thanks.

bnglcat

Established Member
bnglcat said:
edit...awaiting result of last response.

Result seems to be in...so...."No warranty on used parts" seems to be the attitude.

Here is what you get from this dude. Claims to have cleaned up the tires yet never notices one has a rusted nail completely through it and the other has a screw that, luckily, went in horizontally. Bother are blatantly visible in the pics I took once they arrived. After many messages about "Man, sorry about that, I'm not a scammer" and "I will ship you another tire" and "I will refund you half the money", seems his only reply now is

LeoGSVT said:
also there is no guarantee or warranty on used parts man..i didn't know they were like that why would i go through all that and pay to ship them and send you something you cant use? im not just an asshole like that..

Tires_1.jpg

Tires_2.jpg

Tires_3.jpg

Tires_4.jpg

Tires_5.jpg

Tires_6.jpg

Tires_7.jpg

Tires_8.jpg

asperformance

Banned
Man he got you good, Those only seem to have about 15% tread left as well, they are already to the ware bar. I gave 2 away last week that where better than that. That is why people are scared of used tires. Sorry for your bad luck.

Users who are viewing this thread