2003 Sonic Blue Vert

skorost

Established Member
Rare Color 03 Sonic Blue Convertable SVT Cobra close to 500RWHP and lots of torque. The driveline is beefed up for 800+ rwhp with a Viper spec T-56, Cryodipped hardened half shafts. Pro-M 92mm MAF Steeda Tri-Ax for T-56 Viper spec T-56 w/ 26 spline input 31 output with yoke Spec Stage 3 Clutch JDM/Kook Long Tube Headers JDM H-Pipe w/ Hi-Flow Cats MAC Cat-Back NGK TR6 Plugs gapped @ .034 Reichard Racing 2.73" Upper Pulley Metco 6# Lower Crank Pulley Reichard 100mm Idlers Gates 774 Belt Amazon tuned Diablo Delta Chip Extra AFS 10.5 inch rear wheels Polyeurathane IRS bushings Solid Frame connectors Alpine remote Alarm system.

24k Miles

has Ford Warrenty on performance upgrades. (PM me for details)

Located in Rome, NY ( 25 minutes East of Syracuse)

$27,500
703-626-7364 cell
315-838-2258 work
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=120031474099&ih=002&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

i-1.JPG

i-2.JPG

Here's the last Dyno scan I could find. I've since added a bigger MAF and retuned it.
Aug_11_001.jpg

Last edited:

dpotter

Established Member
Miles? Didn't see it listed and the cars.com link did not work, it gives an error. Thanks, she's a beauty.

skorost

Established Member
dpotter said:
Miles? Didn't see it listed and the cars.com link did not work, it gives an error. Thanks, she's a beauty.

Thanks... fixed it. It has about 24k miles on it. I'm accepting reasonable offers.

skorost

Established Member
whi tri said:
2.7 upper and 6# lower :eek: almost 500 hp :shrug:

Yes correct.... and 565 RWTQ :D But as you'll notice in the write up... The entire driveline has been beefed up to handle that and more... e.g. a shiney new KB blower:coolman:

skorost

Established Member
I'm going to trade her in soon and take a loss... if anyone is remotely interested pls let me know and we may be able to work something out....

skorost

Established Member
I have the receipt from Liberty Transmission at home and will try to post later today. It shows the exact work that was done and how 5th and 6th gears were reconfiguired to help keep the top end given the fact that the car has 4:10 gears in the rear.

I'll also tryo to post later the receipt for work done by Ford that has a one year warrenty on it... clutch replaced with Spec Stage II+, replaced all engine gaskets and headers... all this work is Warrenteed by Ford.

I'm also selling seperately the stock half shafts and a set of AFS 10.5 inch rear wheels. (w/ stock brushed finish)

Users who are viewing this thread