FS...2003 black Cobra...

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Well the has come, I 'm going to be making a major life and career change in the next few months, to a year at the most, so the Cobra has got to go. I need the money to pay some things off so I won't have so many bills while I'm a full time student......

Most of you already know but its a 2003 Cobra, black, with a little over 16K miles. (I'm the original owner)

This car has bean meticulously maintained and NEVER beat on, or driven in bad weather, hell its only seen rain twice when I got caught out in it and had to drive home...you would be hard pressed to find a cleaner or better taken care of Cobra anywhere.

It has a K&N FIPK, and Flowmaster 40 Series cat back,( those are the only real performance mods.)

also Has 17x10.5 inch AFS replica rims on the rear with Goodyear GS-D3 315's Good tread still left on the tires.

the car is perfect inside and out, it has Billet spread out through the interior and engine compartment. and embroidered head rests.....

I have kept every stock piece I ever took off the car including the stock rear rims and tires, right down to the stock air filter and silencer,and they will all go with the car.

I'm asking 28k and I'm not unfortunately interested in any trades at this time...also I'm not desperate to sell her right this minute either so no "low ball" offers please.

you can PM me on this site or email me at [email protected] I work nights and go to school during the day so if it takes me a day to get back to you don't sweat it I WILL get back with all serious inquiries...

lots of pics here

http://www.badmustangsclub.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=76

http://www.gotstang.com/profile.php?03cobrablack#jump

some of those pics are from the old set up when I had the one inch spacers on the rear the newer pics are with the 1/2 inch spacers and the rear wheels DO NOT stick out at all now...

Last edited:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I have seen this car a few times in person and I can vouch for how nice and well taken care of it is...someone will be lucky to have a clean snake

good luck with the sale John

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:
I have seen this car a few times in person and I can vouch for how nice and well taken care of it is...someone will be lucky to have a clean snake

good luck with the sale John

I would say you should buy it, but then i would have to see her all the time....:(

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
john! i emailed you via autotrader the other day, im still wating to get my title in the mail, sp i can get rid of the 2001, i remember talking to you along time ago on the forums. I live in liverty also, ill be by to check the car out soon hopefully.

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
I will bump as not only do I know this car...(and it's clean as all get out!)...but John is one heck of a guy! Very honest, cool as hell and a good man!

Someone will end up with a heck a deal on this!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Quatrocky said:
john! i emailed you via autotrader the other day, im still wating to get my title in the mail, sp i can get rid of the 2001, i remember talking to you along time ago on the forums. I live in liverty also, ill be by to check the car out soon hopefully.

I thought that might be you when I was returning you email....just let me know when oyur ready to come by and check it out...

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Stevenbekah said:
I will bump as not only do I know this car...(and it's clean as all get out!)...but John is one heck of a guy! Very honest, cool as hell and a good man!

Someone will end up with a heck a deal on this!

Thanks Steven...

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
still havent gotten the title in the mail....still waiting to sell mine bump for a nice ride

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Thought she was sold, but the guy is having loan problems...one more bump before I change my mind and figure out a way to keep her...

Users who are viewing this thread