FS: Silver 10th Ann.

Ironhand

Banned
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I cant decide which direction to go. So I'm selling my Cobra. It has 39K and some change on it and I drive about 45 minutes to work and back a day. Gas and insurance is killing me at this point. I owe about 11K on it. And I'm open to trades. Car has a few minor paint problems. And someone keyed the car on the top right rear quarter panel. I think I know who is was but cant prove it. It's not pulled but I do have the 2.8 upper and the belt just no way to tune it and really no time with this new job I got. I get up at 4:30am and dont get home till 6pm..

I trade plus cash for 03-04 Mach or another Cobra. Would perfer Black..

Like I said I'm will entertain most offers and if I had to price the car it will be for about 21.5K

JacobK

Established Member
im very interested..would you be interested in a partial trade for a 99 black on black SS camaro? 6 speed, lots of mods, made 409rwhp and 364rwtq? let me know..Thanks.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Im a good friend of corys...i have several pictures of his car..I will post a few for him...

Picture001.gif

Picture010.gif

The next picture is distorted from the flash of the camera...The interior is perfect...The seats look off from the flash...

Picture008.gif

Picture006.gif

Picture004.gif

I can vouch for this car...it is beautiful and runs great...who ever picks this up isnt gonna be dissapointed

-Ryan

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Ironhand said:
Gas and insurance is killing me at this point. I owe about 11K on it. And I'm open to trades.
I trade plus cash for 03-04 Mach or another Cobra. Would perfer Black..

huh? that is not going to save you money on gas or hardly on insurance.

Ironhand

Banned
At my age. A 03-04 Mach will be 100 dollars cheaper on insurance and I got 28mpg out of my old Mach..

No, it has a 3'' catback on it now. I missed 4th so I ran a 12.808 rolling thought the traps at 99mph. I've never dynoed the car.

Plus the car is lowered if you can see it in the pictures.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Can I get pics of the paint problems as well?

How does my car plus $2000 sound? My car IMO is worth 19.5k as it sits considering the mods....

Mods: JLT CAI, Magnaflow catted X-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Steeda Triax, Eibach Pro-kit springs, Cobra mirrors, 18x9 chrome/black Mach 1 replicas w/ 275/35/18 Nitto 555\\\'s, Mach 1 stainless door sill trim, shorty antennae. Car does have the IUP package.

Has 39k and change miles and was born July 28, 03 (real late run)

Picture009.jpg

Last edited:

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
Ironhand said:
At my age. A 03-04 Mach will be 100 dollars cheaper on insurance and I got 28mpg out of my old Mach..

No, it has a 3'' catback on it now. I missed 4th so I ran a 12.808 rolling thought the traps at 99mph. I've never dynoed the car.

Plus the car is lowered if you can see it in the pictures.

I dont see how it ran 12.8 @99mph. Maybe if it was a 11 sec car and you hit the brakes at the last second it would be possible to run that.

Users who are viewing this thread