Cars done!

beecha91

Established Member
Hey guys,

Here's some pix after polishing her up today. Going to schedule a tune for next wednesday I will post #'s then. Mod's:

Built axis 2.5 liter stage 5 shortblock forged everything and sleeved
jdm sti ra heads with port job and full axis valvetrain larger valves
ver 2 cometic gaskets arp studs
kelford 274s 262s cams
GT35R .82 perrin kit with 44mm tial external gate
buncha defi's gauges
koyo radiator
perrin fuel rails
820cc helix injectors
aeromotive afpr
tial 44mm bov

Going to get safe pump #'s next wednesday, cams pretty hard with the kelfords Enjoy!

Don-
:beer:
DSCF0912.jpg

DSCF0929.jpg

DSCF0923.jpg

DSCF0915.jpg

DSCF0909.jpg

DSCF0917.jpg

DSCF0916.jpg

DSCF0918.jpg

Last edited:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
nice looking Scooby, love the Defi guages. Post dyno sheet when it's ready. I am guessing 420 on pump.

beecha91

Established Member
mustangbee said:
what kinda #s are shooting for?? badass ride btw

I was hoping to get in tomorrow on my day off, but my tuner is at SEMA. I totally forgot.. So I am scheduled for next Wednesday at 1pm. I'm looking for like 420-450awhp on pump, 500 on 100/110 and 530-550 on c16. Just sucks tuning now on the winter gas. It has to still be betting than trying to tune on 91 oct. I'll keep you guys posted. Im gonna grab some pix of the car outta the garage tomorrow. I'll post them up when I do. Thanks for the support :coolman:

Don-

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
yeah I have always liked wrx's. not much of an import fan but I would definetly buy one of those.

beecha91

Established Member
4u 2 nv said:
how does the drivetrain like these mods? and updates there?

I already swapped in a jdm six speed last year when the 5 spd went. It can handle 600+ no problem. It also comes with better diff's than the stock wrx. So I have better front and center diffs as of now. I'm finishing the car off over the winter with the rear end to complete the drivetrain. Which would be the jdm sti rear, with larger rear housing, and axles, and once again a better diff. I'm running a twin plate excedy for a clutch to put it all down. Probably will do stage 4 rear axles if I ever break one. Right now I'm on not too sticky nitto 555R's, so Im hoping on spinning a lot instead of hooking. Hopefully that'll help in that area. :lol1:

Don-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread