Keep the Steg or no?

Port, wheels, or neither?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
If I sell it, I can get me some wheels, thinking like Mike's but in chrome. Saw a white one with the same wheels in chrome today on dfwstangs and it looks GOOOOOODDDDD. Anyway, If I sell the port, I could get me some nice rims pronto, so that is sorta what I am wanting to do, or should I keep the old school Rs for a while and pick up some more power? I finally got the 2.8 from Scott, so it's a toss up for me right now.

JKD

Banned
Sell the steg, get the rims. The Termy is for cruising and some occasional fun. You already have a couple of balls to the walls fast cars. Besides, with so many of these guys steppin up to twin screws now it's seems pointless to go with the steggy.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
The guy that bought my car wants a steg.
I know he already pmed me on dfwstangs... I really want to just go the HPP route, so having a Steg for now would be cool, and I could always sell it later... not like I paid a whole lot for it.:D

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Sell the steg, get the rims. The Termy is for cruising and some occasional fun. You already have a couple of balls to the walls fast cars. Besides, with so many of these guys steppin up to twin screws now it's seems pointless to go with the steggy.

First time me and steve have agreed in a long time. I'm saving for the twinscrew just like everyone else.

Sell the steg.

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
The guy that bought my car wants a steg.

SOmeone already bought your cobra? Who bought it?? someone locally?

It would be nice to see that thing out on the roads again.

xcobra04x

Established Member
STROKD said:
If I sell it, I can get me some wheels, thinking like Mike's but in chrome. Saw a white one with the same wheels in chrome today on dfwstangs and it looks GOOOOOODDDDD. Anyway, If I sell the port, I could get me some nice rims pronto, so that is sorta what I am wanting to do, or should I keep the old school Rs for a while and pick up some more power? I finally got the 2.8 from Scott, so it's a toss up for me right now.

my 0.02. The only rims I'd go with if I bought any would be the ccw. I'm going to sell my fr500's and get the ccw's. If I cant find any on here for sale. I'll just buy them from ccw. there not that much.

xcobra04x

Established Member
After seeing Jason's sad excuse (aka jkd) I'm going to have to put some on my sad excuse.
BTW. what size are those fronts/backs. Looks mean as ****.

JKD

Banned
xcobra04x said:
After seeing Jason's sad excuse (aka jkd) I'm going to have to put some on my sad excuse.
BTW. what size are those fronts/backs. Looks mean as ****.

Are you tryin to take Sheldon's place as the board retard?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Are you tryin to take Sheldon's place as the board retard?

The board retard usually has to qualify as being a dumb ****.

Top Candidates.

1) You
2) Donnie
3) Short bus driver.

Possible for you and Donnie to be ahead of the Short bus driver? yes.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xcobra04x said:
my 0.02. The only rims I'd go with if I bought any would be the ccw. I'm going to sell my fr500's and get the ccw's. If I cant find any on here for sale. I'll just buy them from ccw. there not that much.
How much for your FRs? There is a set of 18x9.5 and 18x11 Classics with tires for 2500 on here posted today...;-)

MTI LS1

Dude, port is a HUGE waste of money. If you want the power, save up for the screw. If you want it more docile, I guess put the Steig on, but on my end it left ALOT to be desired.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
BigZach said:
Dude, port is a HUGE waste of money. If you want the power, save up for the screw. If you want it more docile, I guess put the Steig on, but on my end it left ALOT to be desired.
I got it at a good price, I am in negotations to sell it for what I feel is fair. It's to a good guy who wants it and can't afford a T/S. I'm going the PTK/HPP setup, so I'll just stay slow and make car payments for now.:thumbsup:

It should run low 11s on tires and Torco as it sits, that is good enough for a street car.;-)

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
I got it at a good price, I am in negotations to sell it for what I feel is fair. It's to a good guy who wants it and can't afford a T/S. I'm going the PTK/HPP setup, so I'll just stay slow and make car payments for now.:thumbsup:

It should run low 11s on tires and Torco as it sits, that is good enough for a street car.;-)

:bowdown:

blk03stang

Established Member
STROKD said:

I thought u had HRE's......guess im out of the loop....

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
blk03stang said:
I thought u had HRE's......guess im out of the loop....
No this appeared for some reason... look at the original date.:??:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
No this appeared for some reason... look at the original date.:??:
It's a reminder to go guy the HPP kit while you're in town. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread