F/S Chrome cobra Y2k 18x9.5''

LeoGSVT

Banned
This is a set (4) of almost brand new CHROME Cobra Y2k wheels...they are 18x9.5'' and they are in brand new condition..no curb rash what so ever..looking to get $550.00 shipped for all 4 Wheels...
this is for the WHEELS ONLY..no tires included!!

here are some pics
11-29-06033-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Leo012.jpg
[/IMG]
Leo002.jpg
[/IMG]

acrsvt

Established Member
Are these 18x9 or 18x9.5?

Also, did you run any type of spacer with these? If so, what size.

Thanks

lukem80

Established Member
this guy SUCKS!!!!!

I guess first dibs doesn't count anymore

all that was holding me back was you telling me your paypal addy...

Last edited:

LeoGSVT

Banned
i sent you my paypal address at 6:21pm EST yesteday to send the money...at 6:56pm EST another member pmed me with cash in hand..and i wrote to him
just had a guy PM me 20 min. before you!! and will cover the PP % which total will be $569.25 ...If he doesnt send the money by 12:00pm EST they are yours for $550.00 you just have to bear with me, i ordered some new wheels and i just have to wait for them to come in (2-3 days so i can put those on so the car wont be down)

so then i replied to luke saying this....
hey man i just got an offer on my wheels from another guy on the fourms..but im leaving first dibs to you...i need to get the money sent to paypal 2nite to gurentee you to have them! the sooner you can send the money i can tell the other guy they are sold...let me know by tonight..if i dont hear from you..i will have to sell them to him..write back asap!

so then i contacted the other member and wrote this
sounds good man..i just want to honor the guy who Pmed first (luke)...Ill give him until late 2nite..like 12 or so..and i will pm you if he doesnt write back...

so at 12:55pm i sold them to the other member...i needed this money bad to cover the cost of the new wheels i just ordered....i def gave you the honors of first dibs...so dont say i didnt..how was i supposed to know you didnt have access to the internet?? sorry this transaction did not work..but its not like i sold them w/o saying anything to you

lukem80

Established Member
what a ripper man!!!! I should've read your mind about having to pay before the day was up! how was I suppose to know that?

its ok though. I'll just go bite my pillow and keep my shitty ole FR500s.. :loser:

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Got all 4 and they are in good shape.

My dealings with him are finalized and I have gotten all my parts.

No damage, no rash, nada.

Users who are viewing this thread