New Z O Sick Vids!

Jefe

Established Member
Ya hes a deusche...lol. I was told he was showboating after one of the races and did a wheelie past a cop and took off at about 180. Cop never found him

40thannstang

GOT TORQUE?
Established Member
03AZRoush said:
Ya hes a deusche...lol. I was told he was showboating after one of the races and did a wheelie past a cop and took off at about 180. Cop never found him

haha dumbassss cops lol

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Damn, that Z06 pulled away pretty good, how much power is it making on motor? I would think the heads/cam/spray Camaro was making at least 550rwhp+. Nice vids.

Adower

Established Member
You know its not good when the 1k can do a wheelie drop it down and do another wheelie and keep up..

Jefe

Established Member
Chrome_GT said:
cool video and races, I wanna see a rematch with that blown bullitt!
He had to fix his head gaskets from the last race but hes on leave right now. Not sure when hes coming back

SBo3 said:
Damn, that Z06 pulled away pretty good, how much power is it making on motor? I would think the heads/cam/spray Camaro was making at least 550rwhp+. Nice vids.
Z06 dynoed at MTI in Houston at 489rwhp.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
1FastZ06 said:
Id like to run that 1000cc bike
the only people who have a shot against liter bikes are the guys who are spraying or turbos.....and i seen your spraying so it might be a good race!

1FastZ06

Banned
Smokey1226 said:
the only people who have a shot against liter bikes are the guys who are spraying or turbos.....and i seen your spraying so it might be a good race!

Na, I mean on my bike I have a Turbo 1000cc gixxer.:beer: that bike would most probably walk all over my mustang

Users who are viewing this thread