Fs: 1998 Cobra Rims

jroush98

I BLEED FORD BLUE
Established Member
NEW PRICE:pepper: LOOKS LIKE I GOT A SURPRISE TODAY! THE DOOR BELL RANG AND I SAW THE UPS GUY WITH 4 HUGE BOXES AND I OPENED THE BOXES AND SAW BRAND NEW CHROME 03 COBRA WHEELS. TO MAKE THIS STORY SHORT, MY GIRLFRIEND BOUGHT THEM FOR ME SINCE SHE KNEW I ALWAYS WANTED THEM. SO NOW MY 1998 COBRA WHEELS ARE FOR SALE ALSO. (JUST POSTED MY ORIGINAL 1997 COBRA WHEELS JUST YESTERDAY ON HERE). I REALLY DONT HAVE ROOM TO STORE ALL THE WHEELS SO THEY HAVE TO GO. ALL 4 WHEELS ARE IN GOOD(7 OUT OF 10) CONDITION WITH NORMAL LIGHT SCUFFS. IM ASKING $400 SHIPPED . I ALSO DO ACCEPT PAYPAL.
HERE ARE THE PICS:
d014_12.JPG

BEFORE THEY WERE ON THE CAR:
9df5_1.JPG

Last edited:

ma97gt

Established Member
Make sure you get what you pay for guys.....

I bought the 98 cobra wheels from jroush98(boosted97 on corral) back in early April.. He stayed in contact and shipped in timely manner,, BUT when I received the rims(4-25) the SVT center caps were missing and replaced with some aftermarket ones. Contacted him and he stated he didn't know anything about it. When he checked with the shop that dismounted his tires and boxed the rims up, they said they busted 2 of the SVT caps and replaced the set with the aftermarket ones. He said, he would keep me updated on the matter in a e-mail dated 4-27. I had no problem with that, and understand things do happen, but it has now been over a month and I haven't had a response from him of any type, even with e-mails and even a couple PM's (via Corral), asking for an update.. Now I am to the point that, I have to assume he isn't going to make right with the matter..

This is the 1st time I have had a deal not go so smooth. I know it's only center caps, but I didn't pay for 98 cobra rims with aftermarket center caps. I paid for 98 cobra rims with SVT center caps, like in the pictures he sent...

He did ship rims and in timely fashion, but just not exactly what was offered and paid for...So that's why I am saying a neutral feedback..

Link----> http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=897776

Users who are viewing this thread