Car got a PJ!!

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
Eaton got a Port Job!!

Well a few days ago i was searching the web and got to looking at the blower porting that is out there and found that it looked simple and a bit easy so i decided to do my own with all mine and my dads experience with porting motorcycles and car intakes and superchargers on cars and bikes it would be a easy quick job. So this is how it went down.

Monday i woke up about noon ISH and had a talk with my dad and told him what i was thinking and he said 'lets get it done" and so i went to pulling off the blower (witch took me only about a hour & half) and dissembled the whole thing, got a idea of what i was going to do took a few pics and called it a day,

03-19-07_1814.jpg

000_0296.jpg

000_0293.jpg

000_0294.jpg

tuesday = i go to my shop and me and my dad took a good look at what we had and seen many flaws in the Plenum where there where two tabs restricting the air flow and its rough surfaces, so i got on taking those tabs out and opening it up a bit, while my dad was planning out what we where going to do with the blower casings and plotted out what we where going to do, after i got the Plenum me and him got on the blower casings cutting and cleaning it up, we got are port and Polish jobs done, and took a few pics and called it a day

Plenum b4 porting
100_2732.jpg

Plenum one side cut, NOT polished
100_2734.jpg

Plenum both sides cut, NOT polished
100_2737.jpg

Blower Case Ported and polished
100_2746.jpg

100_2740.jpg

100_2748.jpg

2day = wednesday = Went to the are shop and i got started on putting the blower back 2gether and slapping it back on the Snake, got it done in about 1-2 hours started it up and could deff. Tell that the car had more of a whine at idle and the throttle response was much crisper and faster, also the boost gage would peg lots lots faster, took it out for a drive and its even more of a tire killer it pulls way harder from idle to the redline :shock: I am so stoked about this i cant wait until i hit up the DYNO and see what's she's putting down now

Last edited:

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
johndoe000 said:
great work man, your lucky to have a father with such skill, post up some new #s soon!

thanks, we do alot of projects together,

i dont know what to expect for dyno #s b/c that last time it was dynoed it was stock with a tune and put down 388rwhp 358rwtq on a mustang dyno and it has a bit more mods now

Users who are viewing this thread