99 cobra blk on blk w/ new motor and new trans have all doc. 13.5k

er22bball0302

Established Member
I have decided to sell the cobra. Its a 99 black on black W/ 113k mi on the odometer...the car has a new motor put in w/ o/a 10k on it and a new t-45 w/ about 5k on it...asking 14.5k

interior:
custom built box w/ jl 12in sub, 1000W amp,raptor shift light

suspension:
solid axle,4.30 gears,gms upper and lower control arms, bbk springs, steeda rear sway bar, just replaced balljoints and boots,brand new red cobra font calipers W/ drilled and slotted rotors, rear 13in baer brake kit,17x9 front and 18x10.5 rear oem 03 stlye wheels w/ pretty new rubber on the rear.

engine:
twin 65mm trottle body,bbk cai,diablo predator,lt headers, offroad x, slp loudmouth 2,
i have all documentation for the engine and trans and also all reciepts for all mods for the car except for headers and midpipe.

also all the stock parts i have go with the car. stock h-pipe,two spares, set of gt front brakes w/ rotors, stock rear rotors,trottle body, air intake, control arms, springs, two qa1 struts ( need to be revalved) the threaded struts the car has good shock and struts these are just spares.

Summerpictures009.jpg

Summerpictures008.jpg

Summerpictures007.jpg

Summerpictures006.jpg

Summerpictures005.jpg

Summerpictures004.jpg

Summerpictures003.jpg

Summerpictures002.jpg

Summerpictures001.jpg

P4150036.jpg

Summerpictures010.jpg

i would also consider trades for my car plus about 6k cash for a termy or c5 z06
also would not be opposed to meeting someone half way..as long as its not a rediculous distance..
edit: car since has had new balljoint/urethane front control arm bushings..and the solid axle was swapped for an IRS from an 03 cobra w/ 3x,xxx miles on it w/ 3.73 gears

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
er22bball0302 said:
I have decided to sell the cobra. Its a 99 black on black W/ 113k mi on the odometer...the car has a new motor put in w/ o/a 10k on it and a new t-45 w/ about 5k on it...asking 13.5k

interior:
custom built box w/ jl 12in sub, 1000W amp,raptor shift light

suspension:
solid axle,4.30 gears,gms upper and lower control arms, bbk springs, steeda rear sway bar, just replaced balljoints and boots,brand new red cobra font calipers W/ drilled and slotted rotors, rear 13in baer brake kit,17x9 front and 18x10.5 rear oem 03 stlye wheels w/ pretty new rubber on the rear.

engine:
twin 65mm trottle body,bbk cai,diablo predator,lt headers, offroad x, slp loudmouth 2,
i have all documentation for the engine and trans and also all reciepts for all mods for the car except for headers and midpipe.

also all the stock parts i have go with the car. stock h-pipe,two spares, set of gt front brakes w/ rotors, stock rear rotors,trottle body, air intake, control arms, springs, two qa1 struts ( need to be revalved) the threaded struts,

will post pics soon.
wow great price! Good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread