Looking to Trade 03 Coupe for VERT?

SN8KBITN

New SVT user
Established Member
SOLD I have an 03 black coupe with 17XXX miles with bolt ons and looking to trade for a 03/04 vert. Prefer black,blue,dsg but open to all colours! Mods in sig, heres a few pics!
bbqhu4.jpg

bbq2hj6.jpg

Last edited:

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
beautiful, I was just in canada since wed. If I had the cash I would buy that beauty outright, free bump for ya.

SN8KBITN

New SVT user
Established Member
Not really wanting to sell outright but if i had to i would want what ever i can get that will buy me a vert?

Last edited:

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I sold my coupe to buy a vert. My advise to you is think it out really good...I miss my Redfire beast! Don't get me wrong i love my vert, but it is not the car the coupe was performance wise and the wheel hop is brutal at the track all of this is fixable it just takes more money and time.But it all seems worth it when you drop the top on a nice day or a cruise on a hot summer night!! I sold my car for 25.5k w/25k miles on her. Autotrader worked the best for me, but a guy on the forum bought the car from me. I tried the trade route at first and didn't have much luck. Best thing is to sell it outwright! You can get a much better deal w/ cash in hand. Good luck w/your sale. Clean ass car BTW!!!

SN8KBITN

New SVT user
Established Member
Knoxville COBRA said:
You have pics of your whipple and dyno sheet? I might consider a trade my vert has 15k miles on her.QUOTE]

I will get some pics today. I'm going to dyno it next week. Just waiting for a new belt and some billet flow idlers, should have them buy Tuesday............... what mods do you on that vert????????

Users who are viewing this thread