V6Shelby 10 sec. street car

Greg@RET

Established Member
I am still not 100% on this since I just finished putting the car together. I am thinking about buying another house for investment property. I would like to get $32k for the car. For those that dont know about this car, it was originally a 2005 V-6 that I put a GT500 (Shelby) motor in along with all the goodies. It is also equipped with a AOD trans built by Art Carr, and a TCS convertor. This car will show up in carfax as a flood car, but I have the Calif. Pink slip in hand with a clear title. You can look in the link below of the build up I did on this site. It will show you the ins/outs of this car from the ground up.
Mods:
JLT Intake
Metco Pulley
Custom Icebox
Custom -8 fuel lines from pump to rails
BMR Panhard
Metco lowers/upper
Eibach springs
Tokico D spec shocks
Magnaflow exhaust/Magnaflow resinators
B&M ratchet shifter
B&M trans cooler
Steeda Pentar Wheels
BFG's up front, Falcons out back
Limo Tint
Smoked lights/signals all the way around
KB Dual BAP's
Taylor battery relocation box
Focal Speakers (needs amps)
GT500 fuel system
Welded axle tubes
Dynamatt through the entire car
BMR subframes
Welded Tq. boxes
Ford racing Diff cover
Drilled/slotted rotors
Afco heat exchanger
Wet nitrous kit
The trunk lid has the keyhole shaved, along with the Mustang emblem in the back of the car.

This car has went the best time of 10.90@126 on the stock blower. I have ran the juice in the 1/8 mi. and it went a best of 6.66 with the juice being cut out before the BAPS' were installed. It makes 498 rwhp through the auto on the blower, and 650 rwhp on the bottle. The motor only has about 3k miles on it.

Click this link to see the entire build up of this car...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361679

100_4210.gif

100_4212.gif

100_4213.gif

100_4214.gif

100_4221.gif

100_4223.gif

100_3845.gif

100_3843.gif

100_4449.gif

100_4450.gif

100_3977.gif

100_3978.gif

100_3979.gif

The car has a pic of the Zex kit... that is now gone and will have a Pro flow bottle, with NX solenoids (wet).

Flaws of the car:
The a/c blows great, but there is a box that controls where the vents blow (panel/defrost/floor) it needs to be replaced. Currently the vent blows just on defrost.... meaning it works, but you cant change it to blow on the floor or vents.

The speedometer doesnt read the correct mph.

I had the trunk lid, sideskirts, and mirrors painted to match the car. The color is a little darker then the car. I need to take it back to where it was painted to get wet sanded.

I am in no rush to sell the car, and figure it will take a while to sell anyways. If it doesnt sell no biggie I will just keep enjoying it. If it does sell I plan on buying some property and later getting another Mustang.

Please PM me if you have any questions :beer:

Last edited:

Greg@RET

Established Member
scarface1119 said:
nice !!!why sell ? look like alot of work.anyways awsome car !

It was a lot of work, but fun at the same time. I am selling it because a extra $32k down on property would be nice. I can always build another car later :beer:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
If the speedo dosent work corrent, isnt it adding more miles on the car than you actual driving?

Anyways, i hope you dont sell it.

very nice work and car.

Greg@RET

Established Member
03silversvt said:
i remember when you were building this car. Ultimate sleeper.

Yeah kind of sucks I just finished it up and started enjoying it, but I can always build/buy another one later.

evlcobra

Established Member
Dam Greg, the pony is up for sale????? Say it aint so. Good luck with the sale. Let me just say that some have seen it but rode shotgun in this beast.
This car is fast. ---Rob

Greg@RET

Established Member
evlcobra said:
Dam Greg, the pony is up for sale????? Say it aint so. Good luck with the sale. Let me just say that some have seen it but rode shotgun in this beast.
This car is fast. ---Rob

You know everyone says I change cars every 7 mo. :-D I guess I get bored easily.

Users who are viewing this thread