2004 Redfire Cpe. in PA - 13k in mods

69fb

Established Member
For Sale:

2004 Cobra Coupe

This car is a Redfire Metallic Coupe and I’m the second owner. Car has been garaged and covered since DAY ONE. It has seen rain 4 times total, all by me. The original owner never had it in the rain. The original owner had to sell the car due to a divorce. When I spoke with him he was VERY upset about having to sell. He put only the best aftermarket parts on this car, and I followed suit with my additions. This car was his baby and it’s mine as well.

Mileage: 22,800
Has upgraded Chrome Wheels
No accidents, ever
No door dings, anywhere
One scratch on bottom of bumper (near black lip) from parking curb
I’m very anal about keeping cars clean…especially paint care. When I wash and wax a car it’s a 4 step process that takes 5-6 hrs.
Sticker new on this car was over 36k
I have receipts in modifications totalling over 13k
There is approximately 50k in this car. I still have ALL the original SVT paperwork, window sticker, dyno graphs, (most are laminated) etc.
All parts are the best money can buy and most installations were professionally done.

Aftermarket parts are as follows:

Engine:

K&N FIPK with new larger filter
SCT BA 2400 Mass Air
Accufab Single Blade Throttle Body – polished
Accufab ported intake plenum
Steigmeyer Stage IV ported Eaton supercharger
Metco universal blower hub with 2.8 and 3.00 pulley rings
Metco auxillary idlers everywhere
Metco universal hub crank pulley with 4lb pulley ring
Metco 3.4” alternator pulley
NGK TR7ix spark plugs
KB BAP

Exhaust:

Stainless Works Full 3” exhaust
Headers were sent directly to JET HOT for their inside and outside ceramic coating
3” X-pipe with Cats for emissions inspections
Stainless works 3” catback with 4” tips
Bung welded in drivers side header for a/f readings

This exhaust is the best sounding exhaust I have ever heard on a mustang. Quiet when cruising…very loud/throaty at throttle. Purchase price was $2.5k for this exhaust setup.

Drivetrain/Chassis:

Fiore Firewall Adjuster
UPR Quick Release Quadrant
Ram 600HD Clutch
LDC Clutch Free-Play Mod
New Ford T.O. Bearing
Hurst T-56 Billet Plus Shifter
Hurst Roll Control Line-Loc
Metco Driveshaft Safety Loop
Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix Subframe Connectors…painted to match car color
Kenny Brown Front Differential Brace
Kenny Brown Differential Bushings
Kenny Brown Rear Differential Cover support Brace
Eibach 1” Rear Wheel Spacers

Extras:

Hilton Boost Overlay - 16psi
SCT X-Calibrator 1 with two custom tunes (91 & 93 oct) from Dave Guy at SGS Auto.
PCV oil catch-can setup
(4) Newer Nitto 555 tires in 275/40/17

Performance:

This car has dyno’d 503rwhp and 517rwtq. This car has been on 3 different dyno’s and has produced 500+/500+ numbers every time.

Best ET is 11.52 @ 125. The ET is slow compared to the mph. The MPH indicates this car will run high 10’s with a better launch. The best trap speed is 126 but I feel it will go 127-128 in cooler air. This is a VERY strong running ported eaton car.

This a 10sec capable car that handles and brakes very well and can still knock down 23.5mpg (my best). I’ve had other mustangs with chassis stiffening mods but nothing has compared to these Kenny Brown subframes….very stiff chassis.

As posted above…this car has 50k in it. NEW asking price is $26,500 with all parts listed above. Car is located 25 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA.

Call John @ (724) 825-8956

181208.jpg

140375.jpg

141323.jpg

141321.jpg

181209.jpg

Last edited:

69fb

Established Member
No disappointments. I can email additional pictures as requested.

Thanks

69fb

Established Member
FrankeSVT said:
Is there any way we can hear the exhaust? Bump

I dont' have any soundclips....sorry. Really wish I did though. Stainless works exhaust is simply awesome.

69fb

Established Member
This car has all the right parts and extra steps were taken to make sure it was built all-around....not just power wise.

Car traps almost as well as a twin screw car. I've just never launched it hard so the ET is mid 11's but the mph is 10's. This is at 100% full weight.

Car needs to go.

Users who are viewing this thread