Need Stock Springs, Willing To Give Hotchkis Springs

1996stang

Established Member
Where are you at in Va we are in bristol and my buddy just took the stock springs off his.He might sell them i will check and see.

Josh1

Banned
I am located in the Tidewater area near the Virginia Beach. Just let me know because I need them fast. Thanks

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
How rough is the ride with the Hotchkis rears, and do they give a 2" drop all by themselves? Did you use them with any lowering shackles?

Last edited:

Josh1

Banned
These are the front Hotchkis springs not the rears sorry. Its not that they are too stiff, just way too low with the control arms and the hotchkis springs and need to get at least 1 1/2 inchs back so I can get a good alignment and stop eating up shocks.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I have two sets actually in may garage at the moment... pm me if your interested....

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
So what's the scoop on these versus say Eibach front springs? Much stiffer, how much drop, crappy ride, whatever? I'd like to drop my front certainly no more than 2" but I'd actually be happy with 1.5". But I would want something that can be aligned so my tires live useful lives and my shocks as well. I also don't want my teeth falling out :).

Users who are viewing this thread