Covercraft WeatherShield HD Car Cover any good? need a new cover

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
no that i have a civic for a DD i need a good cover since the cobra has to sit outside and i have a cheap one my dad got me awhile go and its ripping and after it rains the car is wet. so ive been looking around at covers and it seems like the noah is really good but is the weathersheild Hd a better choice for outside? thanks for any help
-tim

Mikw4

Established Member
I have the Noah and love it. I cant tell you if the Noah is great for outside because Ive never used it outside. Heres a page on autogeek.net that I found very helpful in making my cover decision, theres a chart at the bottom that rates all the covers, hope it helps you. Good luck
Car Cover Help

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
thanks i saw that before and was looking at it, they both seem to be pretty equal from the chart. but i looked up someother websites and it seems to be the weathersheild HD was a thicker fabric and might be more sutible for longterm use. since now i might take the car out once aweek maybe longer. i cant decide:shrug:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
this is the best cover californai car cover has to offer, i think my wife paid around $450 for it. weather proof etc, but the car is never stored outside.
she had a few things embroidered on it too.

dscf7963wy7.jpg

dscf7959ho6.jpg

dscf7961st8.jpg

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
thats a really nice cover you got:rockon: you know what fabric it is? i dont know if id wnat all that for an outdoor cover dont need anybody to know what the car is. the weathersheild HD only comes in gray and its 400.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I've got a Weathershield and love it. Really haven't gotten it wet to speak of; but its done fine with dust; wind; and heavy dew.

Washes really easy as well and its lightweight so you can roll it up nice and tight and throw it in the trunk by yourself.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Let us know how it does outside. My cover fits like shit and isn't very nice anyway. My car sits outside all the time though.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
how long does it take to get a cover its been 14days since i ordered it. they said they have to custome make it. damn winter is gona be over by the time i get it:dw:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
well i finally got my cover it was on back order till the 22nd. and i just put it on 2nite it was dark out so i'll take some pics tmw of it. it seem really nice its a woven one layer fabric so i hope it holds up it has a 5 year warranty

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
well i finally got my cover it was on back order till the 22nd. and i just put it on 2nite it was dark out so i'll take some pics tmw of it. it seem really nice its a woven one layer fabric so i hope it holds up it has a 5 year warranty

I just ordered the HD from Autogeek and it shipped this afternoon. Post your pics!

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i ordered mine from them also but i ordered it around feb 6th or something. the fabric was on backorder and ii just got it now. but i will say autgeeks customer service was pretty good i called a bunch of times and they were helpful.

i just took some pics just for you zaxjax i wasnt gona till tmw but i went out at night and just took some.
225062.jpg

225063.jpg

225064.jpg

this is what it will be covering hopefully it keeps it nice:rockon:
193438.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread