Cops using a Terminator in Charlotte, NC

TripleTrouble

4CAM5.OH
Established Member
So I am sitting in the living room on my sister's laptop looking at turbos when I heard something interesting on WCNC news in Charlotte. They said that the police in Charlotte have been cracking down on street racers in Charlotte and got two cars out of a sreet racing bust. One of the cars that they got was a 350Z, and the other was a Sonic Blue Terminator. They said that they took most of the upgrades off but left enough on to still make 550rwhp. I just thought that was really cool since they are now using the Cobra to crack down on street racers. So if you drive around Charlotte, NC and see a Sonic Blue Terminator and want to race that guy, you better second think stepping on gas more or they might take your SVT also.

MisterChrome

Established Member
Wow....better not try to run from them. The best I have seen here in NorCal is a new Charger RT and a Camaro, either six banger or z28. No worries here lol.

=HOTWAD=

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Established Member
wow, didnt know Charlotte was doing that. Thank God they dont do that in my home town, the most nasty cop car I ever see is an impala...if you can even call it "nasty". Im only about 45min. down the road from Charlotte so who knows whats really lurking around...

PainNdaArse

Established Member
There is a narcotics officer in Roswell/Marietta/Atlanta that uses a Mitsubishi 3000GT Turbo that is red and chrome rims.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
You better bring your A game if you plan to street race in Charlotte. These boys don't play for peanuts. I'm talking 5-10 grand for just one race. Thats how they play in Charlotte. Rick at amazon can tell you all about it. He has done some work on street race cars from Charlotte.
So its about time that the police have decide to play along.

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
here is one from South Carolina
South_Carolina_Highway_Patrol_Viper_Interceptor.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
Wonder if the member is on here....Shitty....

THE_STIG

Established Member
Ocean City just got 3 new dodge chargers, all supercharged to 450hp. They also have a 2005 GT

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
i dont mind the confiscated cars they use, but paying money for supercharged 450hp dodge is a waste of tax money, cahsing doen street races in 450hp cars does not sound smart to me

canibus

Established Member
you mean like the cars they leave in neighborhoods with the keys in them. of course they can and they will. there's always a loop hole

cthunder

Established Member
you mean like the cars they leave in neighborhoods with the keys in them. of course they can and they will. there's always a loop hole

no, as in revving the engine at you baiting you to go... that is entrapment. leaving the keys in the ignition is not entrapment.

Users who are viewing this thread