2003 Cobra Coupe DSG - 428.36rwhp 472.88ft-tq

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
FS '03 DSG Cobra - 428.36rwhp 472.88rwtq 40,167 Miles

NO TRADES - ONLY FOR SALE

This is a 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT with 40,250 miles. It was taken to Don Reid Ford of Maitland, FL and had a multi-point inspection performed, an engine workup to make sure all is good, as well as a front end alignment performed at 37,537 miles on 12/17/07. Everything passed inspection and pictures or fax of paperwork available upon request. NEVER SMOKED IN. Engine is a Professionally Dyno Tuned 4.6L V8 Supercharged DOHC 4-Valve. Although it is a Cobra this car was babied and well taken care of.

Modifications: Steeda 2.81" Pulley, Steeda Idler Tensioner Pulley, Diablo Sports Predator Pulley Tune, Dyno Tuned by LaMotta's Performance of Longwood, FL, Steeda Cold-Air Intake, MagnaFlow Exhaust Tips, 18" GT-500 wheels with Nitto NT555 Tires in the Front (255's) and Sumitomo HZ R II Tires in the Rear (285's)which were literally just put on at 40,067 miles.

The rear rotors were turned and the front rotors were replaced as well as getting new tires about 4k-5k miles ago. And because the rears were made of soft rubber they were just replaced at 40,067 miles and the front tires are still fine.

I do not have any drag times or quarter mile times because I have never taken the car to the track. Too much can go wrong with other drivers, track quality, and stress on the motor (I know it's a Cobra but still, I didn't want to push it). I don't "drift" or do donuts or burnouts or anything like that so the e-brake has never been engaged aside from being parked so it won't roll away.

The Cobra is Dark Shadow Gray with black leather seats that have gray suede inserts. I believe I am the 2nd owner, possibly the 3rd. I bought the car from a dealership that specializes in SVT Fords primarily and other hard-to-come-by cars like STI's etc. The front bumper was replaced and installed and painted by Don Reid Ford after a tire installer (well known but I won't name for copyright reasons etc.) lowered my car on top of my tire cracking the front bumper. The rear bumper and right rear quarter panel were repaired by Don Reid Ford as well after my neighbor bumped his boat trailer along the side of my car while backing out of his driveway with a PVC pole on the side of his trailer. The car is in incredible shape inside and out. Pictures do not do this car justice. Must see it first hand. Hope you like it.

This is the link to the "Sold Page" of the dealership by my house where I bought the Cobra. It has the information and details on the car from day 1 of my ownership. It won't take you directly to the page but this Cobra is under Vehicles 101-105. (The wheels are 18" not 17" & The CarFax is still clean. This is before any of the aftermarket performance modifications. Now the car is making 428.36rwhp and 472.88rwtq).
http://blacksautomotive.com/NF_sold.asp

VIN: 1FAFP48Y03F406665

Price: $23,500
Shipping: Willing to cover half the shipping costs if you're an out-of-state buyer. (Over 70 Pictures of Car Upon Request)

Best means of Contact:

Lance H.
Cell: 407-782-1432
E-Mail: [email protected]

DSCN5005-1.jpg

DSCN5016-1.jpg

DSCN5060.jpg

ForSalePlateBlackedOut2.jpg

ForSalePlateBlackedOut.jpg

DSCN5010.jpg

DSCN5031.jpg

DSCN5024.jpg

DSCN5025-1.jpg

DSCN4955-1.jpg

DSCN5036.jpg

DSCN4957.jpg

DSCN4963.jpg

DSCN4964.jpg

DSCN4980.jpg

DSCN4979.jpg

Last edited:

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
Wheels

I don't have to stock wheels. These were on the car when I bought it from Black's Automotive in November 2006. I have threads up trying to trade these GT500 replica wheels for 18" silver '03 Cobra wheels.

onebad68

Established Member
How long have you owned the car? How many miles were one it when you bought it. Just going off of the second/third owner in the description.

Vanguardtruth

Established Member
Love the car, great wheels.

Pending the sale of my other vehicle, I may be interested. I am located in NJ, so I haven't decided whether a cheap flight and gas prices back would be a good idea or to have it shipped.

Bump for a sweet car I'll be in contact.

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
Love the car, great wheels.

Pending the sale of my other vehicle, I may be interested. I am located in NJ, so I haven't decided whether a cheap flight and gas prices back would be a good idea or to have it shipped.

Bump for a sweet car I'll be in contact.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. I'd be willing to drive the car to GA because I have family there and save you that time and gas money instead of leaving from Orlando. That way you'd only have to fly into Atlanta or something and leave from there. Plus it would give me that last bit of time to spend with it. Again best means of contact is via e-mail: [email protected] and cell phone: 407-782-1432. Good luck selling your vehicle.

-Lance

onebad68

Established Member
SVT, can you please answer the question on how long you have owned this vehicle. I have asked three times (this being the 4th) the first two were in email. Thank you for your help.

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
SVT, can you please answer the question on how long you have owned this vehicle. I have asked three times (this being the 4th) the first two were in email. Thank you for your help.

I appologize. I thought I had answered earlier I must have just had a similar e-mail. I have been busy with trying to find work and with my current job. I bought this vehicle in the beginning of November 2006 from Black's Automotive. So it has been about 17 months that I have had this car. Hope this helps. Sorry again for not responding.

-Lance

Users who are viewing this thread