TowerShoppes Friday Night car show (8/1)

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
First time out at night with the XT. I was walking around, not using the tripod (it was too crowded to even try and set it up for each shot), using the camera's night portrait settings. If I had used the tripod and manual settings, which I've learned how to do roughly, the pictures would have come out MUCH better, but I didn't have the time to do that tonight... maybe next week. :D

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

And I don't care what anyone says, I'm in love with both the new GTR and the new Challenger. :D

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
wow you won't see ANY cars like that around VA... shame! nice pics, can't wait for next weeks showing!

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Thanks guys! And yeah this is a weekly thing, I used to be there religiously every friday night but with south florida's summer rain, it makes less people show up and me not want to make the drive up for it. I'm definitley heading out there more now so, if nothing else, I can get more practice with the camera. :)

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Wow I want a cruise in with high end stuff like that around here! Thanks for sharing cruise in pics are always cool because there is not better event for a car guy. Just hanging out with the guys, not having to worry about judging or anything like that.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Dam that GT2 is owesome ,makes me feel like im in the wrong city

THeres a couple of new gt-2's roaming around here in el paso. And the guy who owns aeropostale has a house here and keeps his enzo here as well. guy aslo has a muricielago(sp)

Users who are viewing this thread