Testing Waters '03 Oxford KB Mammoth Car

Chris@BAP

Established Member
I'm Just testing the waters to see what interest would be in the car, If I decide to sell it publicly.

The car has 34,xxx miles on it and roughly 2,500 miles on it since the KB Mammoth was installed. The car is being re-tuned soon since it just acquired some headers...

Car Has:

-2.8 KB Mammoth
-60's
-BAP
-Kooks LT Headers/Midpipe
-3" Flowmaster Catback
-Steeda Tri-ax
-Evenflow cooling mod
-Car also has BF Idler set with Aux idler (not pictured)

* Last time dyno'd the car Made 668 RWHP

Starting price would be $28,500 OBO. I could likely have the car trailered/delivered if necessary... I am just testing waters right now opinions are ok.

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0036-3.jpg

DSC_0041-4.jpg

DSC_0043-2.jpg

DSC_0049-1.jpg

Last edited:

dtd01svt

Established Member
Mammoth KB? Ive never heard or seen one. I absolutely love the car though. If you're still looking to sell in Jan., I'll be all over it.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Whys the intake and battery positons flipped??? Is this required because of the blower??? I don't think I've seen that before; maybe I just wasn't looking???

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Whys the intake and battery positons flipped??? Is this required because of the blower??? I don't think I've seen that before; maybe I just wasn't looking???

yes the mammoth blower requires you to relocate the battery, and have the inakte on the drivers side.

Chris@BAP

Established Member
Correct. The Mammoth inlet was redesigned to allow better air flow and with that it required the inlet to be switched to the drivers side for clearance. It is an all around beast of a setup. I will have new numbers to come soon now that it has Kooks on it.

Users who are viewing this thread